Chapter Discussion What will happen with Naoya and Maki ?

What will happen between Naoya and Maki ?

• Maki will high diff solo / Kamo will get destroyed early

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naoya will become an ally

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I'm saying that whatever Gege can accomplish with Naoya with him acknowledging Maki and following her, could've been done an arc ago when it was Naoya's & Maki's main arc.
Yes it could but I don’t see the problem of him doing it now.

It makes more sense than him bringing him back to destroy him all the same. The thing he already did last arc.

You said you didn’t understand why he didn’t last arc made Naoya change but you don’t have a problèm if Gege does the same thing 2 arcs in a row ? No need to do it again. Completely pointless.

Yeah but I doubt that he would have Naoya as the main fight and put him through another character arc with character development to achieve the conclusion that he could've achieved much earlier without turning Naoya into a Worm.
And you don’t have problem if Gege makes Naoya a short fight with the exact same development and conclusion compared to last arc ?

I doubt it will happen that way.

Here Gege decided to bring back Naoya as a worm so it means he wants to tell something and wants to continue Nagoya character and story.

Bro, if by ally you mean pet - then the comparision between Kashimo/Ryu & Uro/Higurama and Naoya don't even make sense anymore.

The Worm Spirit that Toji had was an Inventory Spirit, a third-fourth Grade cursed spirit, that was tamed as a pet and used as a tool.
Is that what you want Worm Naoya to end up as? Maki's pet?
Why not ? I don’t really know where all this will go.

But Naoya as a pet is more logic than Naoya being destroyed as an appetizer

And given parallels etc I can see Maki with a worm pet and it can be quite fun if it’s Naoya
Post automatically merged:

Bro, if by ally you mean pet - then the comparision between Kashimo/Ryu & Uro/Higurama and Naoya don't even make sense anymore.
It means that Naoya will change so yeah it makes sense.

And it makes more sense than comparing Naoya : a character that we know about, fleshed, who transformed and had a history with Maki to the first hypetool fights the other had with no named characters

We should also remember Gege was pretty sick during that arc. Like he had to take a month-long break after it, so I'm assuming there were other things he wanted to do. Now I don't think Naoya is going to have a face turn or join the good guys, but I do think he's gonna get a more satisfying character conclusion here.

1- Naoya will evolve and emerge with a new humanoid body like a butterfly no wings tho

2- he might get washed maki and kamo in worm form but will wash them after his evolution after that i think he will kinda be on the alliance side or stay a villain and be defeated by megumi later

he’s a special grade sorcerer/curse probably on hanami’s level, i really can’t think maki will handle him

no maki will not win again
no he won’t recognize maki as the mew toji because she isn’t, she might share the abilities and capabilities but the new toji is clearly megumi
no he won’t be maki’s pet

and no he isn’t a hypetool lol if anything he’s the main fight

1- Naoya will evolve and emerge with a new humanoid body like a butterfly no wings tho

2- he might get washed maki and kamo in worm form but will wash them after his evolution after that i think he will kinda be on the alliance side or stay a villain and be defeated by megumi later

he’s a special grade sorcerer/curse probably on hanami’s level, i really can’t think maki will handle him

no maki will not win again
no he won’t recognize maki as the mew toji because she isn’t, she might share the abilities and capabilities but the new toji is clearly megumi
no he won’t be maki’s pet

and no he isn’t a hypetool lol if anything he’s the main fight
I agree that he's the main fight and a special grade curse.

I disagree that he will evolve. Maybe disagree is too harsh lmao I just think the worm-like look is kinda poetic for someone like Naoya

i think naoya is an entertaining character he’s either loved for his blunt misogynistic-shit talking personality to hated for it

didn’t like his death especially to an old woman nice to seem him back killing him again would be a shame when he hasn’t even met megumi the son of the man he idolizes

I agree that he's the main fight and a special grade curse.

I disagree that he will evolve. Maybe disagree is too harsh lmao I just think the worm-like look is kinda poetic for someone like Naoya
i guess but i doubt, he struggles with a speech at first and then he grows a face, and his hands probably grew out of his original worm body

he’s slowly becoming more humanoid it’s just time before he looks just like he used to

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
A thread to talk about what will happen between Maki and Monster Naoya ?

- how hard will be this fight ?

- Maki vs Naoya 1 vs 1 or Naoya will be toon strong and Kamo will have to really help ? or he will be Panda'ed ?

- What will be the end of that fight ? Naoya killed again ? Naoya becoming an ally etc ?

lets go !

Maki will sharpen her skills.

Is new chapter out..??
https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/3927/jujutsu-kaisen-chapter-192?2022-07-29T11

spoiler warning for the rest of my post
New opinion about the rest of the fight and it’s outcome ?

@NikaInParis @ConquistadoR @Ven437 @Dark Admiral @MonsterKaido @Seth @Jorden625 @CartoonHeroes etc

And will Naoya evolve again or it’s his last form ?
Evolve again he only looks like this because he got interrupted by kamo i think he will continue to evolve until he looks humanoid

and he will win he kinda one shotted kamo shouldn’t have a lot of trouble with maki

Didn’t expected him to one shot Kamo. His speed possibly got a massive boost along with his strength. As @Tobi mentioned this might still be him at 80% or so due to the interruption which may leave certain opening for Maki to utilise and defeat him after getting absolutely trashed by him. Lol

Didn’t expected him to one shot Kamo. His speed possibly got a massive boost along with his strength. As @Tobi mentioned this might still be him at 80% or so due to the interruption which may leave certain opening for Maki to utilise and defeat him after getting absolutely trashed by him. Lol
i dont think she’s defeating him at least she shouldn’t because

1) it wouldn’t make sense why is he back in the first place just to be defeated again

2) if she does defeat him that literally puts her at hanami-jogo level which is kinda too much for her

they should lose

I hope he eveolves again, or this form turns out more humanoid once the tentacles merge together.

As for the fight itself, Naoya is holding his own so far. Gotta give it to him. Kamo sadly doesn't pose a threat. Maki is strong but Naoya will only get stronger the more acustomed he gets to his new body.

I see the fight ending in two ways:
- A fourth person joins and tips the scales towards our duo
- Either Maki or Kamo get some sort of power up. A Domain or some Toji bullshit jutsu would be my guesses

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
New opinion about the rest of the fight and it’s outcome ?

@NikaInParis @ConquistadoR @Ven437 @Dark Admiral @MonsterKaido @Seth @Jorden625 @CartoonHeroes etc

And will Naoya evolve again or it’s his last form ?
Maki will exorcise him, the purpose of this fight as I already stated is to sharpen her skills, I stand by this still.

Although it seems Wormya will be different from your casual boss fight. Something feels off imho.

Maki will exorcise him, the purpose of this fight as I already stated is to sharpen her skills, I stand by this still.

Although it seems Wormya will be different from your casual boss fight. Something feels off imho.
Naoya will mop the floor with maki and kamo

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Naoya will mop the floor with maki and kamo
I'd appreciate that outcome too, although not with Wormya. I would prefer if it was him as human.

For some reason I dislike monsterization of characters in various show.

1) it wouldn’t make sense why is he back in the first place just to be defeated again

2) if she does defeat him that literally puts her at hanami-jogo level which is kinda too much for her

they should lose
imo, he is back to push Maki to her limits and test her new found powers because so far she has been steam rolling over everyone. If she is defeated, who's gonna come save her.? wouldn't that be a sort of anti-climatic after the sacrifices of Mai.

Wormya was already portrayed to be vastly above Dagon womb so I’m fairly certain that Deoxys is comfortably above Dagon in terms of strength. If it has a DE then that cinches it.

Maki will go to newfound strengths that Toji has never gone to before by beating Deoxys, maybe a greater hone in senses or increase in speed.

they should lose
1) He can be used as Maki’s new training tool while being able to escape.

2) She should be above Jogo level near EoS, this is the Culling games where players grow stronger and only the strongest survive. Also a shonen and good guys always get stronger due to powercreep.