Break Week What will say Zoro: I'm gonna fight against Kaido or King

Kaido or king

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Well based on how you guys quantified those feats, claims were made that 1% Zoro will low diff King.

Now 100% Zoro vs Less than 100% King, let's see how that looks and how close you guys were with your estimations :cheers:
Based on what I said, I never claimed that 1% Zoro would low diff King.
You confused me with someone else but I expected the generalization from you. :myman:
Let's see Sanjino carrying the rooftop against two Emperors. :goyea:

Well based on how you guys quantified those feats, claims were made that 1% Zoro will low diff King.

Now 100% Zoro vs Less than 100% King, let's see how that looks and how close you guys were with your estimations :cheers:
Any proof that the medicine will get Zoro to 100%? Any statement from Chopper? Oh wait, you don't have shit to back that up. Only a big ass headcanon.
Post automatically merged:

Will say, "Kaido must be stopped," but King will stand in his way and there's no Marco to stop him.
Because Marco is doing... what exactly? Stop underestimating my pineapple.

If he would get healed above, yes I would think he would fight Kaido again(and be honest I would be kinda disappointed if Kaido samurai statement didn´t get debunked by Zoro in the end of the arc).
But duo the fact that Zoro is right now in front of King, going the all route only to get to Chopper and then get healed to 100%, yeah it kinda give me the feeling that Oda plan Zoro to fight King. Also this statement kinda is the opposite of Zoro fighting Kaido:

The way how Oda let these things said by Zoro kinda hint that he not go again to the rooftop and believe Luffy to take the Win.
So judging with multiple factors with happen the last 7chapters, I gonna easily bet on King vs Zoro, it probably really happening(after Zoro was at the rooftop, I even didn´t see that coming).

Based on what I said, I never claimed that 1% Zoro would low diff King.
You confused me with someone else but I expected the generalization from you. :myman:
Let's see Sanjino carrying the rooftop against two Emperors. :goyea:
Well Sanji would obviously not perform the same feats as Zoro :milaugh:

1. Sanji is overall not as strong.

2. Sanji's strong points are different from Zoro's

If Sanji would have been on the roof he'd have played more of a support role, kind of like Law. He'd use his mobility, speed and CoO to help his allies avoid attacks. Could distract Kaido and Big Mom with invisible attacks. Maybe could use his cloak to hide some of his allies and get them in position to land surprise attacks.

Obviously Sanji's not going to leave a scar on Kaido with his kicks, and he would not block the Hakai either the way Zoro did, since Zoro did so with high quality blades while using superior Armament Haki, which is his specialization.

And Momo already stated he comes back and Luffy has still the intention to beat Kaido. Not only the intention, he declared his upcoming win. And you think Zoro is going on the roof and steal this from his captain? Ignore his own words before, lose the trust in Luffy?
Zoro stalling Kaido until Luffy returns is a lack of faith you think? :choppawhat:
"But but Zoro is not interested in King....."

Also Zoro:

"But neither route will be that simple."

LOL, not only King will be a difficult challenge for Zoro but Queen as well.

Which is true btw.

"But but Queen got scared by Zoro"

Queen also got scared by Luffy, Hyogoro and Big Mom and guess what happens?

"But but nerfed Zoro will high diff King"

Manga:

Zoro will be 100% fresh and fighting fresh King. Sure he will get double the pain but that's only after the effect wear off. Zoro vs King extreme diff fight just like Zoro vs Mr. 1 with Thriller Bark Zoro vibe. Can't wait!!!!!!:finally::finally:
I thought Sanji will fight King and Queen at the same time. What happened?:saden:

Any proof that the medicine will get Zoro to 100%? Any statement from Chopper? Oh wait, you don't have shit to back that up. Only a big ass headcanon.

Because Marco is doing... what exactly? Stop underestimating my pineapple.
Where does it say that it will not actually work and heal Zoro properly until it loses it's effect ? :milaugh:

If Sanji would have been on the roof he'd have played more of a support role, kind of like Law. He'd use his mobility, speed and CoO to help his allies avoid attacks. Could distract Kaido and Big Mom with invisible attacks. Maybe could use his cloak to hide some of his allies and get them in position to land surprise attacks.

Obviously Sanji's not going to leave a scar on Kaido with his kicks, and he would not block the Hakai either the way Zoro did, since Zoro did so with high quality blades while using superior Armament Haki, which is his specialization.
Tbh I feel Sanji would be completely out of his depth on the rooftop. Big Mom was wrecking RS’s with ease on WCI, I very much struggle to see his attacks doing anything to Kaido considering how he shrugged off non-Ryou G4 and he literally can’t attack Big Mom.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Yes but doesnt stop him from being comparable to Zoro, at least in hearts of Sanji fans, right? :yasu:

Just like Luffy used his FS to help his allies avoid Hakai, right? :yasu:
The issue Sanji fans have is that they want, somehow, to make top 50 character equal to top 5 character. It is simply not possible. If I may offer some advice, start comparing Sanji to Luffy, you have much better chances there. Haki barrier is all that separates Luffy from Sanji.
in respect to his captain he won’t go for Kaido anymore.
But oh he will. :myman:

Why are you guys so opposed to the idea of Zoro fighting King? King is cool. This has insane potential.
I am not, I want Zoro to fight King and whoever else comes his way. It doesnt change the ultimate goal - Zoro will kill Kaido. :goyea:

Tbh I feel Sanji would be completely out of his depth on the rooftop. Big Mom was wrecking RS’s with ease on WCI, I very much struggle to see his attacks doing anything to Kaido considering how he shrugged off non-Ryou G4 and he literally can’t attack Big Mom.
Kaido took some damage when Raizou used the catch and throw Boro Breath from the scroll at him, so Fire Damge probably does affect him to some extent, at least enough to serve as a distraction if there's enough heat.

It still matters a lot who wears the RS. Sanji's siblings with their RS's were weaker than Sanji is right now without his.

But i do agree that Sanji is not best equiped to do a lot against Kaido directly. It's an opponent that requires a specific set of skills to do anything significant to him, and those set of skills don't align with Sanji's strong points.

That's why i think he'd only be able to play a support role. Move around a lot and serve as a distraction, and get less mobile allies in position to land their attacks. Maybe also perform some Combo attacks with Zoro where he launches Zoro at high speed to boost the strength of his attacks and how fast he manages to land them

Where does it say that it will not actually work and heal Zoro properly until it loses it's effect ? :milaugh:
Don't act like Chopper's potion can make someone go from being almost dead after tanking hakai to 100% with one drink. Zoro isn't a pokemon to get all his hp back with 1 full restore. It would be sad that the strongest attack of the series can be washed off after 1 freakin potion lol.

Being destined to lose with or without Perospero's intervention.
Marco taking an L to an opponent like King? Can't wait to see Zoro>Marco lol.

Don't act like Chopper's potion can make someone go from being almost dead after tanking hakai to 100% with one drink. Zoro isn't a pokemon to get all his hp back with 1 full restore. It would be sad that the strongest attack of the series can be washed off after 1 freakin potion lol.

Marco taking an L to an opponent like King? Can't wait to see Zoro>Marco lol.
Well basically yeah, that's what it does for a limited time.

It gives you a time window where you are all healed up, and then the pain kicks in as a cost.

Why are you guys so opposed to the idea of Zoro fighting King? King is cool. This has insane potential.
Potential where? I get the cool part but potential? His portrayal and feats are so bad lol. He can be as strong as Oda wants him to be but saying that he has potential is going beyond that.

Well basically yeah, that's what it does for a limited time.

It gives you a time window where you are all healed up, and then the pain kicks in as a cost.
As stated where? Show me the exact panel where it says that the medicine that Zoro will get heals him to 100%. And I remark, the medicine that Zoro is going to take because we all know that it is different than the other ones.