General & Others What would be your plan at Onigashima ?

If you were the one in charge of making the plans for the Pirate-Samurai-Ninja-Mink alliance instead of Kin'emon or Law what would be the plan that you would have deviced in order to attack Kaido and his crew during the Fire Festival at Onigashima ?

How would you use Luffy and other hot-headed members of the alliance ? How would you use the rest of the alliance ?
What would you do about the Big Mom Pirates' presence ?

If you were the one in charge of making the plans for the Pirate-Samurai-Ninja-Mink alliance instead of Kin'emon or Law what would be the plan that you would have deviced in order to attack Kaido and his crew during the Fire Festival at Onigashima ?

How would you use Luffy and other hot-headed members of the alliance ? How would you use the rest of the alliance ?
Take some time, possibly years, power up become Yonko level, gather as much people as possible and only then attack.

I wouldn't raid Onigashima in the first place. But if it did happen and I was at the point where the traitor was revealed I would kill all the enemy ships and then I would ask Sanji to go invisible to chase after Kanjuro and kill him to rescue Momo. With G4 Luffy acting as a distraction, I would have the ships retreat after these loose ends were dealt with.

I would kill Orochi when they are vulnerable away from Kaido, bait him pretending to be Kanjuro, using Usopp to distract with seastone bullets, and then a big assault with the top strength members to ensure a kill. I would call the people in fishman island, tell them to bring Noah and then evacuate everyone from Wano in case Kaido ragequits and tries to attack the citizens in retaliation.

I would at least wait till Neko comes back, and also call the grand fleet and have everyone keep training, getting all haki users to explain to the scrubs of the crew the fundamentals. I would focus on getting awakenings for the df users.

At this point I'd probably find out what happened with Reverie, and that would probably take priority rescuing those people.

Wait for Neko and what he brought . and get some other power ups

also it's weird that one has mentioned Neko's absence 70 chapters into Wano ( and we're about to begin Raid )

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Using only the Alliance resources, establish communications between Alliance members and with those who would arrive late, such as Neko, etc. That way, you can let him and anyone else in on your plans without them showing up and compromising it without warning.

Enter through the 3 entrance paths as in the manga, but the front guys are more discrete. Scope out and learn more about the enemy. Take advantage of the lapsed loyalties so that there's lots of friendly fires before you plan a course of action. The other two teams sneak up on the main targets, thanks to knowledge and diversionary tactics from the front entrance team.

The late comers take advantage of the confusion started by the teams and make a surprise entrance at the back.

Avoid the Yonko until their numbers have been whittled.

Flank them from behind

Have more groups and surround them from all sides

Wait for Kinemon group and other samurais group to spy and integrate into enemy territory
Then send the strawhats right in the middle

Have Luffy and Kidd go forward do what they want

For hot headed people, i would put them on law submarine for moments so they cant easily destroy the plan. With this, another people who use custome could easily get closer to kaido's place.
And for the emperors, sanji and some other people will disguise as cooks and someone who give and provide food and drinks. So while sanji make another cake, another people will take part to give BM cake. And for kaido, just give him fckin alcohol and chopper's role is to somehow manipulate the amount of alcohol so it could make kaido total drunk or maybe fall asleep. When these 2 emperors are on their lowest guard, law immediately send the hot headed and key players right in front of 2 emperors and send them flying to the nearest sea as quick as possible. Of course, the ones with disguised customes already inside kaido's castle, so they would handle all top officers of the 2 emperors like YC and tobi roppo.
It needs perfect timing

If we follow Law's plan we will be doomed then xd
So far the sub is a great idea and he manipulated the data Kanjuro will be reporting well. So when they see a third front added, the straight path of the Kid pirates and Straw Hats, they'll think they've already solved the variation. Unless Sasaki gets into the water he's clear

One plan I would have had would have been of using Tama's ability to the fullest by making her produce a maximum of her mochi balls balls and order Raizo and the other ninjas to infiltrate the Fire Festival and to put these mochi balls into the foods and drinks of the Beast Pirates so the Gifters and Headliners would unknowingly swallow them and so become Tama's servants.

Another plan linked to this one would be to break the alliance between the Beast Pirates and the Big Mom Pirates by using the Smiles users controlled by Tama to set a trap on Big Mom, and on her crewmates if they had arrived instead of being blocked by Marco so Big Mom and her children would believe that Kaido betrayed and trapped them and start attacking the Beast Pirates.

Contract Doflamingo for his network and intel.

Collect all the hax: Miss Golden Week (Colors Trap), Kuma (damage or devil fruit repel), Sugar (Toy Maker), Pudding (Memory Manipulation, switch the memories about who the friends are and who the enemies), Mansherry (healing), Van Der Decken (spy to touch Kaidou and Calamities etc), Caesar (deprive all oxygen in Onigashima, replace it with Shinokuni), Trafalgar Law (soul-switch, Mes), etc. All those can have tactics based on the ability

Make Dofla persuade some Celestial Dragons to ally with even more haxxes with lenient characters like Kuzan, Kizaru, and some generous hax like Fujitora.

ask Shanks for the best sake in the world. Find someone with an ability to make the most lethal poison in the world to mix with that sake. Give that sake as a present for Kaidou. Smuggle those sake to the party and to the water resources of Onigashima (rivers, bathwater and drinking supplies, water torrents, alcohol supplies).

Oh and finally alongside that all maneuver, bring out the raw powers: contact Dragon and Garp and Vivi and Shirahoshi and tell them that Luffy would be killed by Kaidou sp could you please bring the entire Revo Army and that mountain-busting fists and Pluton and all titanic sea kings in the entire ocean to wreak destruction to Kaidou?

go home and don't fight 2 Yonko

Actually I don't know why they are raiding Onigashima in the first place when all of Beast Pirates and Orochi's men are gathered.....
Would it better to kill Orochi in flower capital when Kaido is not there??
After killing Orochi and his goons.... Kinemon can gather even more allies than before from Wano mainland and finally raid Onigashima with SH and Marco....