Speculations What would do you do if the Mihawk wanted is bigger than the Shanks?

What would do you do if the mihawk wanted is bigger than the Shanks?

• Total voters
that would depend on if Mihawk massacres the VA's or keeps them alive..

Shanks is a Yonko who stands neutral and has connections with the World G.. so not much notoriety he can accumulate by defeating VA's but since Mihawk is the WSS and he probably will slaughter VA's he'd be more wanted interms of notoriety and ruthlessness... in other words, exactly why Kidvs bounty exceeded luffy's in Sabaody
Post automatically merged:

and if he did exceed Shanks bounty it wouldn't be that far off.

Coz i believe oda would take his clashes with Shank's into consideration and yea again whether or not VA's get demolished.

This would just mean that bounties are mostly about power levels. There's no plausible threat analysis that would place Mihawk above Shanks. If Mihawk is above Shanks, then Oda discarded bounties as threat analysis and isusing them mainly for powerscaling.
that would be contradictory to what has been portrayed and it woukd be a huge downfall for onepiece systematically speaking

i think its not implausible to think he might get a bounty over shanks of he slaughters a whole fleet.. and with the notoriety he has gathered as Shank's rival would further induce a high bounty.. lets not forget how everyone including the likes of sakazuki noted to Mihawk finally making a move in MF war.. so you bet the gravity of his presence and deeds (whether or not he slaughters the VA's or not) itself would entitle a high bounty possibly over Shanks

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
i think its not implausible to think he might get a bounty over shanks of he slaughters a whole fleet
Actually, it is impossible for Mihawk to have a higher bounty than Shanks without a crew. For it to happen, Oda must go insane with his bounty system, or make Mihawk so strong that he can low-mid diff the admirals/yonko.

lets not forget how everyone including the likes of sakazuki noted to Mihawk finally making a move in MF war.
It was a filler my guy. No one important, besides Doflamingo, reacted to Mihawk making a move in the manga.

not necessarily.. but i won't deny that either..

ig the hype Yonko's receive is due to their colonization.. but strength is a pivotal factor..

Now not every Yonko is WB lmao that is certain.. but they are dignified individually enough for their strength .. and to no one's surprise all of them are Conquerors and are individually beasts and their crew are capable enough.

Just imagine how it would have ended for the Allies if kaido went hybrid and wasn't playing around.. not even a scar brought kaido down and someone like luffy who AS A MATTER OF FACT IS AN ADMIRAL ATM can't deal with Kaido alone just gets him excited and then gets knocked out.

If jozu and marco blitzed Aokiji with basic tackle and sent him flying just imagine what a thunder Bagua would do to that pretty face

What really makes a considerable contrast in strength between Yonko and an admiral.

We know for a fact that BM and Kaido are built different.. but how does Shanks fit in that category as a pretty down to earth human Yonko well one statement from the Marines makes it clear that if you make him mad you bet shit will go down hill pretty quick we dunno what he has been up to but before he met luffy he was strong enough to clash with Mihawk and as years went by he clashed with the likes of BM and Kaido one could argue in several occasions.. resulting in his exponential growth

so my man an admiral doesn't grind as much as someone as human as him (shanks) had been grinding for a years now...resulting im such a chasm in strength.

so even tho i feel ticklish while making this decision i lean towards Yonkos

Last edited:
3.2 billions 10 times than zoro bounty
That's a good bet in my opinion. I can see him in the 2-3 billions range the notions I explained notwithstanding. Had he had a crew and the rest like Shanks probably 6 or 7 in my opinion. Of course as I highlighted we don't exactly know too much of Mihawk's relevance in the world WSS title aside, it might be greater than many preemptivate.