Speculations What would do you do if the Mihawk wanted is bigger than the Shanks?

What would do you do if the mihawk wanted is bigger than the Shanks?

• Total voters
I don't ĺ think mihawk bounty would be as high as shank because his bounty has been frozen because of his tile. And mihawk seems to relax/ chill guy to even cost problem for his bounty to be high.. but maybe he kills a admiral and a feat of marines which would increase it now but who knows how high but I would careless if it happen

Most "Certain" people in Mind : "Oda Trash!! That Would be an Trash Writing from Oda's Part!!"
Like For me I Enjoy the Ride. if Oda Does that I don't wanna say any complain like that, I ACCEPT IT. If u think that is a Criticize (when saying oda doing asspull or something like that so we can say like oda trash and OP is not worth Top manga again). ITS NOT B! YOU can DROP IT. Thank you
Agree, there is a huge difference between criticizing and trash talking/constant nagging. With the first has a purpose of expressing opinion and if possible, being constructive, where the later is nothing but to show arrogance. Sadly, we can even hardly make healthy debates as it is shown that most people seem to enjoy the use of abusive words as if bullying and cursing others are part of their enjoyment.

Last edited:
I don’t really care, tho I doubt it... the difference between the two is that unlike Mihawk, Shanks has a crew and the title of a yonko so he is not only dangerous as a person, but as a very powerful pirates crew captain.

That would imply that his bounty was greater even before he turn into Shichibukai. I don't believe. Shanks was pretty much Mihawk level before lost an arm. He became Yonko 5 years before that if I'm correct so he just became stronger. Losing an arm don't make you weak you have just one arm to focus so you become skilled and stronger on that arm.

That would imply that his bounty was greater even before he turn into Shichibukai. I don't believe. Shanks was pretty much Mihawk level before lost an arm. He became Yonko 5 years before that if I'm correct so he just became stronger. Losing an arm don't make you weak you have just one arm to focus so you become skilled and stronger on that arm.
Yea, if it is only to make him weaker, he can always put a replacement for his arm just like kidd, crocodile, even Franky with his whole body.

I will be pissed if Mihawk didn't warrant at least 2 to 3 billions, the notion that he probably doesn't hold a yonko level influence notwithstanding. Also who knows, we know so little of him, his past, and why not possibly his present. I still recall when we discovered that Shanks was in contact with the WG, how many would expect that exactly.