Speculations What would do you do if the Mihawk wanted is bigger than the Shanks?

What would do you do if the mihawk wanted is bigger than the Shanks?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Impossible to be higher than Shanks'.
No matter how strong Mihawk is, unless he has some other factors contributing to it, it cannot be higher than that of a leader of one of greatest organisations in the pirate world.

No chance of this happening. Mihawk’s bounty will be less than Blackbeard’s.
Not necessarily lower than BB's, it's not his final amount. He will jump to probably 5Bil soon enough.

S

Shelby

Impossible to be higher than Shanks'.
No matter how strong Mihawk is, unless he has some other factors contributing to it, it cannot be higher than that of a leader of one of greatest organisations in the pirate world.

Not necessarily lower than BB's, it's not his final amount. He will jump to probably 5Bil soon enough.
Blackbeard's bounty may have increased, but at one point he was a Yonko with 2.2 billion. So Mihawk can't surpass that amount no matter that even if Blackbeard's increases.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Blackbeard's bounty may have increased, but at one point he was a Yonko with 2.2 billion. So Mihawk can't surpass that amount no matter that even if Blackbeard's increases.
And Luffy is a Yonko at 1.5b, poor Mihawk huh? ...
He can easily have around 3Bil, BB doesnt affect it, Shanks does who has the lowest final bounty.

S

Shelby

He can easily have around 3Bil, BB doesnt affect it, Shanks does who has the lowest final bounty.
Only Big News Morgan has called Luffy a Yonko, nobody else has acknowledged that title.

And there's no chance Mihawk has a 3 billion bounty. And yes Blackbeard does affect it.

I suppose if Mihawk wants to get his bounty to 3B and up, it should be easy task.
Now that Mihawk is free to do whatever he wants, imagine he travels by his boat to wano in his usual one-man style, proceeds to finally use a named attack, then leaves the island with Kaido's head.

MKK???

I'm honest, I don't expect it to be featured above Shanks' for a multimyriad of reasons, but having it rank below any commander would look too distonic, so that either.

I'd be really surprised since not only is Mihawk not a yonko with a crew and territories, but his bounty had probably been frozen for a while like the other warlords.

It would basically be Oda definitively saying that Mihawk is stronger than Skanks.