Current Events What Would it Take to Convince You That Kaido is Zoro's Main Fight This Arc?

Who is Zoro's Main Opponent

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Does this thread talk about Zoro being a support fighter in his main fight?

Just that. I only need to know how you address the fact that Zoro is playing support
I expect Zoro to deal the most damage to Kaido in the fight as last chapter hinted.

The thread doesn't address Zoro being a support character, but I don't think Zoro has been acting as a support character in this fight.

The thread doesn't address Zoro being a support character, but I don't think Zoro has been acting as a support character in this fight.
Okay then we are done. There is literally no way i can believe in the samurai arc, Zoro is a support character in his main fight

and theres no way 500 chapters of post time skip leading up to Luffy vs Kaido willnhave luffy as the suppprt fighter

If you wanna say they are both equal in this fight then prove it. It hasnt happened yet. Zoro is still having a hard time with Enma so obviously he’s not as prepared as Luffy.

I don't understand two things. Mostly... The first one is the ppl wanking the 'Zoro is going to die'. Like... what's the point on killing him? You are saying things like 'x theory doesn't fit the plot' yet you are here killing one of the principal characters fr. It doesn't even have a single forseshadow moment. I saw once a guy saying that Zoro is going to die bwcause he gets lost to often and that is going to kill him somehow. Like come on, what are you smoking? LOL. I guess these guys are just delusional Sanji stans that wants to get rid of Zoro just to flex on Zoro's fans while jumping on Sanji or something like that.

And the second thing is him going after King even tho he is alr on the rooftop. When I see people telling me that I imagine a depressed Zoro turning around while saying 'I don't belong here, I should go down to... fight King for example? Well yes, I think it is a better idea than helping my captain right here.' Zoro has his mind set on hunting Kaido and there's nothing that will make him retreat from that.
Post automatically merged:

when enma stops carrying your fav bland ass character
whichmeans never
Sanji tard detected? Nah m8, call me when daddy's suit stops carrying Simpji lol