My goodness the insecurity. First it was...."its impossible to hear things with CoO"....now its "its not impressive".

Zoyboys only good for crying and being jealous.
Post automatically merged:

Ahhh so you have no reply. Good night sir
Dw lad, soyboys make threads like these to get justification for their headcanon from other sanjiwankers

My goodness the insecurity. First it was...."its impossible to hear things with CoO"....now its "its not impressive".

Zoyboys only good for crying and being jealous.

Ahhh so you have no reply. Good night sir
Why would I use logic and reason when your brain isn't even switched on :funky:

I mean I can see how you think sanjis feat is comparable to fujis but it ain't on the same calibre lad.. By logic that dictates it ain't top tier CoO if fujis is top tier 😂😂

Are you happy im living in your head ? Weirdo
Nah, let me explain it to you since you have difficulty in reading comprehension
My thread was made due to a speculation of the chapter which we would get the answer to next chapter. Your thread was primarily to hate on Sanji and we didnt know when we'd get the next CoO feat
Translation: You live rent free in my head
translation directs to the original post (yours) so you just admit that Topi Jerami lives rent free in your head

Nah, let me explain it to you since you have difficulty in reading comprehension

translation directs to the original post (yours) so you just admit that Topi Jerami lives rent free in your head
Im translating your post about me dumb fuck.

Translation: my thread was made to wank sanji while your thread was made to call out the sanji wankers