Do you know what's interesting about some Sanjifans? Is that they do their utmost to attach anything Zoro does to Sanji. Like clockwork. No longer can they deny Zoros involvement with Kaido so now they try to squeeze Sanji in their too. Little do they know that it just proves their own insecurities about Sanji and his proven inferiority to Zoro.
This.. enough said

Do you know what's interesting about some Sanjifans? Is that they do their utmost to attach anything Zoro does to Sanji. Like clockwork. No longer can they deny Zoros involvement with Kaido so now they try to squeeze Sanji in their too. Little do they know that it just proves their own insecurities about Sanji and his proven inferiority to Zoro.
Well said, You're a legend my friend

It's going alright. New week, new proof.

Judge's son used to be able to dodge jellybean.
Now he can't dodge and gets trapped in spider's web.
"But but spider web isn't living thing!!" Yeah shut up, jelly bean isn't too

See you next week, by then there will be new proofs again :madmonk:
Jellybean is a projectile. Was Spider web thrown at Sanji ?

Buh....buh...
:shame:

My thread was made due to a speculation of the chapter which we would get the answer to next chapter. Your thread was primarily to hate on Sanji and we didnt know when we'd get the next CoO feat. Then Sanji pulled some Fuji lvl CoO feat in the next chapter...:cantseeme:

I dont wanna hear anything from you Topi.

Buh....buh...

My thread was made due to a speculation of the chapter which we would get the answer to next chapter. Your thread was primarily to hate on Sanji and we didnt know when we'd get the next CoO feat. Then Sanji pulled some Fuji lvl CoO feat in the next chapter...:cantseeme:

Sanji's feat was NOT fuji level m8

Buh....buh...

He couldn't even hear nami fucking crying and he has been simping for her since the moment he met her. That in no way, shape or form shows a fuji level feat. Even ussops CoO has been portrayed better
Post automatically merged:

Enel could only replicate it with his DF. Only Fuji has shown to be able to do what Sanji has done. Sanji's is a lower scale version of his....but its highly impressive.
It's not highly impressive. The fact that you find that impressive is rather weak. He showed a 900% weaker version of fuji and Aisa feat and yet you're wanking him like he is your homies

He couldn't even hear nami fucking crying and he has been simping for her since the moment he met her. That in no way, shape or form shows a fuji level feat. Even ussops CoO has been portrayed better
Nami is on the ground and not even in the main area Queen is. Not being able to hear her does nothing....cause nobody was able to hear her.

Usopp's CoO ? Better than Zoro perhaps. Not Sanji at all:suresure:

Jealous ass nibba.