Controversial Whats a popular series that you couldnt get into

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Ello WG Yoho here with yet another random can't sleep post

What's a widely popular series/franchise that you couldn't get into

For me that series is breaking bad, I watched the first 2 seasons and couldn't really get into it, didn't see what all the hubbabaloo was about

It's not a TV show, but every year I start reading Arslan Senki from the first chapter, but I drop it after a while, It's been about 7 years in this cycle.
It looks like a very well written manga tho.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
It's not a TV show, but every year I start reading Arslan Senki from the first chapter, but I drop it after a while, It's been about 7 years in this cycle.
It looks like a very well written manga tho.
I watched the anime back in the day it's pretty good

Yoho

โ€Ž
Breaking Bad in my first attempt, left it somewhere in S2 where they keep smoking and zoning out in basements.

But the 2nd attempt i give it, i appreciated it so much it's one of my favourites.

Happened similar thing with Monster and Violet Evergarden. Monster is amongst my fav, and Violet Evergarden is actually also quite good.

Yoho

โ€Ž
Yeah.

I accidentally mixed up the japanese name (Shuumatsu no Valkyrie) with the English name (Record of Ragnarok).
Ahhh same I liked it at first but the entire thing just being about fighting got boring quickly

Yoho

โ€Ž
Breaking Bad in my first attempt, left it somewhere in S2 where they keep smoking and zoning out in basements.

But the 2nd attempt i give it, i appreciated it so much it's one of my favourites.

Happened similar thing with Monster and Violet Evergarden. Monster is amongst my fav, and Violet Evergarden is actually also quite good.
That was me with supernatural

I dropped it after like 5 episodes and then a good friend convinced me to rewatch i got to episode 8 the one about bugs and I was hooked

Yoho

โ€Ž
Berserk, read the first chapter and couldn't get into it.

I will def give it another try one day. I was biased back then due to thw person which suggested me this.

That along side the office and walking dead is on my I'll get to it eventually list

Well what would likely be my most controversial take for a popular series I could never get into is Avatar: The Last Airbender.

I did fully watch this series but I never came to like it the same way that nearly everybody else I have come across likes it.

People kept harping on about how this was like the greatest kids TV series ever made. I thought I was in for a great time. I watched it and I found it to be average. There is some good writing but it's overshadowed by a lot of consistent nonsense. The only characters I came to truly enjoy were Zuko, Azula and Iroh even if the last one acted nowhere near as smart as the writing wanted me to believe.

In short, I found it to be an alright but greatly over hyped series. I wouldn't bother watching it again.