What's the worst thing you've seen on the internet ?

I actively try my best to avoid disturbing videos/pics, and I cannot fathom why anyone would willingly watch them. I feel like if you watch a video of something deeply and criminally disturbing (as some of you clearly have) you are promoting that sickening immoral content. The more views such things get, then more of that sickening content will be uploaded.

I actively try my best to avoid disturbing videos/pics, and I cannot fathom why anyone would willingly watch them. I feel like if you watch a video of something deeply and criminally disturbing (as some of you clearly have) you are promoting that sickening immoral content. The more views such things get, then more of that sickening content will be uploaded.
This is correct. Providing visibility to such contents induces a much highter chance of deviants downloading aforementioned. It's a shame that a lot of people don't manage to come to think about this.

I went on the dark web once, I saw an image id like to forget but I can't get it out of my head and its been 7 years, Ive seen someone die yet that image remains in my head, I believe pedos should be hunted and murdered.
I don't think those pedos who don't rape and trying to be cured should be hunted and murdered, we don't send to jail for thoughtcrimes. Poor kid tho.

On topic, i can't remember anything even if i've seen something. I have no room for disturbing images in my head.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
They search your history and then make an algorithm from what you watched, i believe? Scary shit.
Not only that, they dont show conspiracy theories if you search for them, one old docummentary from 1996 tha was easy to find become inpossible , until I switched to other search engines, Youtube for example shows you politically bias videos when you search for certain things... im not much into politics but I want results from both sides not only one, and same with google searches, they now have factcheker on what you are looking for, who checks fact chekers?... the control of information is scariest thing for me.... right or wrong I want to be able to chose for myself, I dont wamt someone to tell me what is the right thing to see