What's the worst thing you've seen on the internet ?

I’m as serious as I can be - if you don’t recognize them, believe me, you don’t want to know. I’ll say that they’re just various shock videos from the early to mid 2000s, back when the Internet was truly lawless, even more than today...and people posted monstrous shit :noo:
Cutting own genitals lol why even bother doing that to yourself.

Ive seen something titled Elecebra. It should be one of the worse things in the internet, but on the contrary its a turn on lol

S

Shuyaku

I actively try my best to avoid disturbing videos/pics, and I cannot fathom why anyone would willingly watch them. I feel like if you watch a video of something deeply and criminally disturbing (as some of you clearly have) you are promoting that sickening immoral content. The more views such things get, then more of that sickening content will be uploaded.
It's called morbid curiosity, most of us regret the shit we've seen and aren't glorifying it. You have a point if the viewers seek it out for entertainment though, which is a thing.

The worst thing I have seen on the internet is sunny’s sextape

if you didn’t know sunny was a wwe diva in the 90s and she was considered the hottest girl on the plant

I stopped watching wrestling a long time ago

Couple of years ago I heard she made a sex tape
Obviously I got excited

But it wasn’t what I thought it would be

what I saw was not the sexy sunny
What i saw was a fat old sunny getting fucked for eternity while making noise like she just swallowed 10 packs of cigarettes

it was disturbing

I've come across this thread twice and never bothered to comment, but maybe now i will.

First of all, like almost everybody have already said, yes i've seen 2 girls 1 cup. And just like a lot of people i found that out not by myself but back in school when some of my friends watched it.

Also when i was in high school, for my art class, my teacher made me look up atrocities about the blood diamond trade in africa. One thing lead to another, until i saw a image of a man with a bloodied machete in one hand, and a holding a severed head by the ear in the other hand. I ended up painting that image on a broken old computer screen for my art project and got a B+. That set of art piece (3 of them) was then put on display in my high school library. I also had to do a presentation on it that every art student had to do at the end of the semester for the entire art classes and faculty teachers. God what was i thinking back then. I was still in high school at the time. Bless my innocent eyes.

A few months ago i also randomly came across a video on YouTube talking about the captivity, rape, torture and death of Junko Furuta. How she was treated so inhumane its sickening. Sylvia Likens is also another sickening case. Worst of all is how young they met their demise. Thanks YouTube algorithm.

More recently about a week or two ago, while browsing reddit when it was trending the Palestine bombings, i came across a link that lead to a website of fucked up videos and the one i saw in the link was one where a woman was being held alive while her limbs was being chopped off. It was horrifying. She was blindfolded and was screaming out in pain, didn't pass out until all 4 of her limbs were chopped off. I think they beheaded her in the end too. Don't know where it happened but might have come somewhere from South Asia.

Also recently for a uni project, i had to research the topic of torture, and i ended up finding abu ghraib prison torture by the CIA that happened in the early 2000's. Saw pictures of a US military woman taking a selfie next to a dead victim that she had just tortured to death.

Now that i have written all this, i can't believe the amount of fucked up shit i've come across the internet. The world is truly evil sometimes.

:crybeard::pepemotion:

Last edited:
really have to think hard. unrestricted 90s internet left me jaded.

probably some men cutting a living pregnant woman open with a knife.
the video was cut short, but judging from where and how they rammed the knife in I doubt it was a crude c-section attempt.

Pic of rape victim. Honestly how can someone enjoy doing that . Go f* prostitutes f*s if don't have money go f* yourself to get money.

Second was pic of skin dieses , fainted on the spot lol