Current Events When is Luffy going to be impressive?

Unimpressive for Luffy's haters who expected him to solo Kaido
It's the problem when you are too strong even your haters expects crazy things from you

It's like when Messi or Ronaldo don't score an hat trick
Haters says : "just a brace it's bad"

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Not only bones broken Zoro did more damage to Kaido than Luffy, we now have Yamato who lasted much longer in 1 vs 1. What's next? Momo outpeform him too by dealing heavily damage to Kaido by giving him Oden PTSD?
I'm the first to agree Luffy soloing a 100% healthy Kaido would be stupid, but this is getting pathetic for the guy who keeps yapping about pirate king. Maybe he'll get his turn when Kaido is a 5% hp.
Well, he is already impressive if you consider Luffy for what he is instead of expecting him to be like Zoro.
His fight vs Kaido shows us exactly what Luffy is, as Mihawk said, a man with the power to make others want to help him.
The issue in Wano is that all this help is disguised as already existing hostility towards Kaido so looks like Luffy did nothing.

If we measure Luffy, or almost anyone else, by Zoro's standards, he will never be impressive.
Despite people's inability to help themselves, Zoro isnt meant to be used as a benchmark because he makes others look bad.
Wearing Kaido down in a team battle is good enough for Luffy's achievement and in the future, he will look better when he gets a bit better match-ups.

If Momonosuke starts dealing serious damage to Kaido, it will make Luffy look bad, lol.
We will see what Zoro's disciple can do but I am not expecting anything serious, if he can replicate Scabbards it's awesome.
Yeah, when Kaido is at 5% HP left, Luffy will get some spotlight to "claim the victory". But then, Kaido raises up once again.

Isn't the whole point of Luffy's character to always get back up no matter how many times he is defeated? He has a mental fortitude that others lack. He did fight Kaido solo for several dozen minutes. I think because it was off screen it is difficult to view it as impressive. It also doesn't help that Oda drew that moment to hype Kaido not Luffy.

Not only bones broken Zoro did more damage to Kaido than Luffy, we now have Yamato who lasted much longer in 1 vs 1. What's next? Momo outpeform him too by dealing heavily damage to Kaido by giving him Oden PTSD?
I'm the first to agree Luffy soloing a 100% healthy Kaido would be stupid, but this is getting pathetic for the guy who keeps yapping about pirate king. Maybe he'll get his turn when Kaido is a 5% hp.
ZKK will leave Zoro nerfed for 2-3 arcs at least, maybe including Raftel. Those will be when Luffy shines before Zoro heals up completely and overshadows him again. :myman:

Luffy is already impressive by just the mere fact that he has a regeneration as fast as an awakened mythical zoan has.

Luffy's gomu gomu fruit makes me think its a mythical zoan model: joy boy for goodness' sake. He just keeps on regenerating like Kaido when Zoro needed a senzu bean.

Im already impressed with how much persistent he is.
Getting his shit knocked out of him multiple times by Kaido and still bragging about how He will send him flying.
Im going to be the Pirate king.

Luffy: I will become the king of the pirates!
Kaido: Thunder Bagua Bitch
Luffy: I will send you flying!
Kaido: Face Club Chump
Luffy: I will definitely send you flying this time!
Kaido: This is getting annoying wororo. Thunder Bagua! Begone Thot.
Luffy: I will be the King of the pirates!!!!
Kaido: Fuck my life. Fuck my whole existence. Worororo. Dies...

Luffy is already impressive by just the mere fact that he has a regeneration as fast as an awakened mythical zoan has.

Luffy's gomu gomu fruit makes me think its a mythical zoan model: joy boy for goodness' sake. He just keeps on regenerating like Kaido when Zoro needed a senzu bean.
Because Luffy took dog shit offense
Thunder Bagua clapped Luffy it couldn't even K.O 30 broken bones Zoro
If Luffy took Hakai no senzu beans would help him, he would be in after life
And attack Luffy took would barely tickle Zoro

Frankly is boring this use of Luffy going in then by plot retiring then returning.

It's giving Crocodile vibes which is one of the my most disliked fighting performances in the series.
(Just the fighting I like the motives and emotions behind it)

Plus it make Kaido look way way more dumb.....

The supernova group was in the roof it was quite exciting now is Zzzzz
Post automatically merged:

Another guy who says sword by itself did X huh?
:few:

Now I see when it's futile to debate much in WG.

Last edited:
Are we really arguing over who has been more impressive? It doesn't matter really who had a better portrayal up to this point in the arc, considering nobody in Wano (or possibly in all of OP) is capable of beating Kaido in a 1v1 match, so it really doesn't matter if Zoro/Luffy/Yamato has done the most damage so far.

Anyway, I think Luffy has done quite well up to this point in the arc, considering that he can now harm Kaido with ACoA and CoC, which means he has the means to harm anyone else in OP. The arc isn't even over yet anyway so let's not jump to conclusions, but rather respect each character for what they have contributed so far in the fight against the Beasts Pirates.