Current Events When is Luffy going to be impressive?

Not only bones broken Zoro did more damage to Kaido than Luffy, we now have Yamato who lasted much longer in 1 vs 1. What's next? Momo outpeform him too by dealing heavily damage to Kaido by giving him Oden PTSD?
I'm the first to agree Luffy soloing a 100% healthy Kaido would be stupid, but this is getting pathetic for the guy who keeps yapping about pirate king. Maybe he'll get his turn when Kaido is a 5% hp.

Luffy fought Kaido by himself for like 10 mins, it might not be Zoro/Yamato but it's more much more impressive than what everyone else bar maybe Marco has done this arc. His real impressive moment that'll put anything everyone else will do to shame (except Zoro) is coming soon. Give it <15 chapters

C
It's not manga's problem if you can't read.
clearly youre illiterate
Post automatically merged:

Putting Kaido on his knees once was impressive
How is this impressive ? Lol
Scabbards , Kidd , killer and udon luffy have all put down kaido but deal Shallow dmg

But only 2 characters have we seen in panel Scarred Kaido

Excellent question. I don't know, when the raid started I thought he was top 1 on the alliance side, then Oda had him being one shoted by Apoo like a fucking fodder.
I was salty for a few months after that, then chapter 1000 came and I thought "damn that's my boy" but then Oda made him ridiculous again with G4 being less impressive than off guard casual G3 Luffy lol. So he fought 5 minutes and went to bed with Zoro taking care of him. Finally came chapter 1010 and I thought like the idiot I am "that's it, that's where Oda wanted to go with Luffy", but we know how that ended :josad:
And now G4 Snakeman coated with CoC is less impressive than base CoC coated attack, WTF is Oda doing with Luffy?

Yamato was more impressive, so will Momo most likely.
And people think Oda is given too much thing to Luffy :suresure:
He trains, gets power ups but still can't do shit.
Painful moments for a Luffy fan.
Worst arc for Luffy

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Not only bones broken Zoro did more damage to Kaido than Luffy, we now have Yamato who lasted much longer in 1 vs 1. What's next? Momo outpeform him too by dealing heavily damage to Kaido by giving him Oden PTSD?
I'm the first to agree Luffy soloing a 100% healthy Kaido would be stupid, but this is getting pathetic for the guy who keeps yapping about pirate king. Maybe he'll get his turn when Kaido is a 5% hp.
Depends.

Brawlers are often boring in that aspect. Luffy must do God knows how much shit to keep punching and punching and punching unless Kaido feels something.

Why every other thread is an indirect Zoro wank?

Zoro didnt do shit (you made me say it, otherwise Zoro did great as compared to other SNs).

If he had done significant damage then we would have seen Kaido slowing down, or mentioning how the wound hurts, or how it restricts his movements.
Post automatically merged:

Keep on saying this, if it makes you feel better.

Here is your assignment:

Write Zoro is > Luffy
Zoro did more damage than any other character
Zoro was able to cut Kaido
Zoro left a perma scar

Do a 100 rep per hour. You will notice a 100x increase in your Endorphin levels.

Last edited: