Future Events When Kidd kills Big Mom how will the community react?

Speak for yourself lol. I think there is a very good chance that Oda does in fact give Kidd a feat that rivals Luffy. Because since the arc he was introduced in that has been his role in the story and this is the first new world arc that he is being featured in. It’s very obvious that Kidd will be relevant post Wano with his connections to Shanks and his parallels with both Shanks and Luffy. If Kidd is going to be relevant post Wano (and he most definitely will be) I guarantee you Oda will not let Kidd leave Wano being outclassed by Luffy. That is because if a guy whose role is to rival the MC doesn’t actually rival the mc then no one will care about him going forward into the story. Kidd will rival Luffy some way and be given massive hype in this arc because he will be playing a role in the story going forward. Wano arc will be used to hype up Kidd, this isn’t even Kidd’s main arc yet lol.
"I guarantee you oda will not leave wano being outclassed by Luffy" :milaugh::holdthisl:

Speak for yourself lol. I think there is a very good chance that Oda does in fact give Kidd a feat that rivals Luffy. Because since the arc he was introduced in that has been his role in the story and this is the first new world arc that he is being featured in. It’s very obvious that Kidd will be relevant post Wano with his connections to Shanks and his parallels with both Shanks and Luffy. If Kidd is going to be relevant post Wano (and he most definitely will be) I guarantee you Oda will not let Kidd leave Wano being outclassed by Luffy. That is because if a guy whose role is to rival the MC doesn’t actually rival the mc then no one will care about him going forward into the story. Kidd will rival Luffy some way and be given massive hype in this arc because he will be playing a role in the story going forward. Wano arc will be used to hype up Kidd, this isn’t even Kidd’s main arc yet lol.
:crazwhat:

Damn the L you took here is massive.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Mid exposed as a fraud.

:holdthisl:

Kid was never and never going to be an equal and true rival to Luffy, safe perhaps during Saobody, but it's been made incredibly clear since the timeskip that Luffy would always be stronger and have a royal treatment that none of the other Supernovas could dream of.

Dressrosa comfirmed it with Luffy's defeat of Doflamingo after Law's failure to do so, and him getting his own fleet. Whole Cake Island was the nails in the coffin, and Wano is the laughing over the grave.