Future Events When Kidd kills Big Mom how will the community react?

Kidd will sail off from Wano with the same status of Luffy, this is the only thing I'm sure about.
Will he do so by taking down Linlin? Probably, at this point.
Kidd's backstory is more related to Kaido seen what happened to him and his crew cause of him, but Oda made sure to place here and there other connections with Big Mom and also a mistery (the stolen item).
Also, after this chapter, Luffy defeating Kaido is basically confirmed, so Kidd taking down Linlin is the safest bet (not kill tho).
Anyway, the war has still a long way to go... Calamities are not even set and the majority of the Tobiroppo fights haven't even been developed yet, so a lot of changes can still happen.

To answer those who think that Linlin can't fall here cause there's not the full crew: Oda made sure to bring Perospero, Smoothie, Snack, Daifuku etc... aka the Big Mom Pirates who had less focus in WCI and were not properly defeated (unlike Katakuri, Cracker, Oven (in a way), Bobin, Opera etc... who stayed in WCI).
To me, seems like Oda wants to defeat the remnants here in Onigashima so that the Big Mom Pirates are 'officially defeat', the same way all the Beast Pirates will be defeated.
Dear @rerere

I an writing this from the bottom of my pure heart. I might sound harsh but it’s because I want to wake you up.

after my rational and logical analysis I think the most likely outcome is that:

- killer dies

- Kidd mentally breaks down and does something impressive against big mom but ultimately will get destroyed

- he helps against kaido after raid failed.

- he seeks revenge from big mom and goes to elbaf but she once again...destroys him and Luffy vs big mom start

Regards

@Sky 2021/4/11 7:32 pm

Dear @rerere

I an writing this from the bottom of my pure heart. I might sound harsh but it’s because I want to wake you up.

after my rational and logical analysis I think the most likely outcome is that:

- killer dies

- Kidd mentally breaks down and does something impressive against big mom but ultimately will get destroyed

- he helps against kaido after raid failed.

- he seeks revenge from big mom and goes to elbaf but she once again...destroys him and Luffy vs big mom start

Regards

@Sky 2021/4/11 7:32 pm
How many times does Kidd need to be destroyed? :gokulaugh::josad:

To take down Kaido:
- 9 scabbards with their advanced CoA ganged up on him
- 5 Supernovas doing heavy hits after heavy hits like Asura, Red Roc, Gamma Knife, Killer's attack etc.
- Luffy using advanced CoC moves
- Yamato will still come to help later

Kaido is visibly already getting hurt. Screaming in pain, coughs up blood, bruised and last getting a permanent scar in his body.
His remaining HP atm is ~ post Gamma Knife Doffy. He is already getting damaged so much to make it making sense when Luffy finally defeats him.

While Big Mom only received irrelevant minor bruises that dissapeared again in the next panel. She is still clean. At worst, she is like in her 97% max hp remaining.
But somehow the 2 losers with trash feats will defeat / kill (lol) her?

- Arguments for Kid beating BM:
+ Some lines that the CP0 said about "2 Emperors falling down at Wano is IMPOSSIBLE"
+ Kid stole something from Big Mom
+ Kid hasn't done shit so it's likely that Oda will let him show off in the next few chapters
+ Kid is "supposedly" Luffy's rival
- Arguments against Kid beating BM:
+ Big Mom hasn't received any damage. It took the Scabbards + 5 SNs constantly damaging Kaidou to the point where Luffy can PROBABLY 1v1 him. So far Kid hasn't shown anything that can even match Luffy's damage output
+ Luffy promised to Law that he's gonna beat ALL 4 EMPERORS
+ Luffy promised to BIG MOM herself that he's gonna beat her AFTER BEATING KAIDOU
+ Luffy promised to KATAKURI himself that he's gonna COME BACK and BEAT BIGMOM.
+ Luffy has wayyyyyy more history with Big Mom. Kid hasn't even talked with Big Mom.
+ Big Mom has shown interest in the Red Pony which possibly is located in the flower capital, which is where we are heading.
+ It took 20-25 chapters since Kaidou got first damaged to this point where Luffy is 1v1ing him. Wano can't simply handle another 30-40 chapters resevered for Kid fighting and beating Big Mom.
You know which scenario my all stock is put on. At best, Kid will be the first one to actually damage and draw blood from BM, which in itself is a really good feat. But in no way Kid is gonna beat Big Mom. Oda doesn't swing that way.

Prometheus asked Big Mom to make a new Zeus upgraded version : Zeustass Kidd.
Thanks to Zeustass, she will be able to control metal in Elbaf.
Post automatically merged:

Kidd's character is build to give Big Mom an ultimate power up :steef:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Prometheus asked Big Mom to make a new Zeus upgraded version : Zeustass Kidd.
Thanks to Zeustass, she will be able to control metal in Elbaf.
Post automatically merged:

Kidd's character is build to give Big Mom an ultimate power up :steef:

Nah, she will create a new Zeus, Kid will awaken his DF and make himself a Faraday Cage, to use New Zeus as his own Powerup.