Future Events When will the strawhats surpass the yonko

First yonko strawhats can solo

• Total voters
Luffy is already seen as the unofficial 5th yonko but when do you think he'll really derserve to be put on the same level as the yonko.
When and who will be the first yonko to essentially be solod the strawhats (or at the very least Their top members)

Will it be now with the beast pirates?
Luffy vs kaido, zsj vs all stars, other 6 vs tobi roppo

Maybe in elbaf either against shanks and his top crew members or linlins

Or will their only real 1v1 againt a yonko be against teach and his titanic captains

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
When and who will be the first yonko to essentially be solod the strawhats (or at the very least Their top members)

Or will their only real 1v1 againt a yonko be against teach and his titanic captains
For Luffy, it needs to be this arc with Kaido.

For Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe, it’ll be the next one, likely Elbaf with Linlin.

I don’t know that the rest ever will, honestly...until we factor in PIS, then they’ll probably do it against Blackbeard and his Ten Titanic Plot Devices. Franky’s probably the only one with a shot, and Usopp will have to beat his dad when they meet Shanks, but I don’t see it happening for the rest (except Yamato :kawak:)

N

NeutralWatcher

Against Kaido Luffy definitely needs to team up.

Same with BM.

Throughout these team battle I think Luffy would grow stronger until he's strong enough to 1 vs 1 against yonko.

I think Shanks since Luffy said he wanted to surpass Shanks so it makes sense that Luffy himself would surpass Shanks as fighter too.

Other might be BB if Luffy doesn't have the opportunity to fight Shanks since BB would kill him but imo Luffy said he would fight Shanks the last among the yonko he targeted so I can see Luffy would fight 1 on 1 against BB first then Shanks.

Luffy fights BB to avenge Shanks would be predictable imo and Oda wouldn't do that.

no matter how much i could agree to an extent to the shank's mastermind theory, i still can't fathom the SH fighting a whole arc the red hair crew and himself, so it leaves us only the crew of bb, it will be there where all will can solo their yonko crew counterpart, since it will be the only yonko crew that will remains intact more or less, because it's over for the current state of the bmp, the bp - in this arc - and i don't believe they will fight red hair.

this obesission with "surpassing"...

EoS SH will have 2 legitimate top tiers in the crew.
3 solid commanders could compensate that but Zoro and Luffy are not alone either.

main crew? probably Shanks and BB.
overall (fleets and allis) ? all, I guess.

When will Luffy and Zoro surpass Kaido?
Elbaf
When will Sanji surpass Kaido?
Never

Zoro will only barely surpass Mihawk in Elbaf, so he will still be weaker than Kaido
Lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

Boyy Mihawk sneezes and Kaido dies, don't even mention Mihawk, you finna make Kaido look like even bigger turd then he already has

The best Kaido can hope for at this point is giving Mihawk a mid diff fight and I am not fucking around. Mihawk can probably accidentally kill him

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

Boyy Mihawk sneezes and Kaido dies, don't even mention Mihawk, you finna make Kaido look like even bigger turd then he already has

The best Kaido can hope for at this point is giving Mihawk a mid diff fight and I am not fucking around. Mihawk can probably accidentally kill him
Let me ask you a question: Why is it not ok to say that Shanks > Mihawk since Shanks is a “swordsman” and therefore must be weaker, but it’s ok to say Mihawk > Kaido, the WSC, even though Mihawk is a creature?

Let me ask you a question: Why is it not ok to say that Shanks > Mihawk since Shanks is a “swordsman” and therefore must be weaker, but it’s ok to say Mihawk > Kaido, the WSC, even though Mihawk is a creature?
Because Kaido doesn't have a title, narrator haven't told us for a fact that Kaido is WSC, its a rumor and this chapter heavily implies he is called WSC because of his DF.

Not to mention Mihawk and Shanks were able to equal when Shanks was in his prime and had both arms. It makes negative sense for Shanks with a lost limb grew at faster rate.

Also stop with this dishonest quotes around word swordsman, Shanks is a purer swordsman than Zoro is.

Against Kaido Luffy definitely needs to team up.

Same with BM.

Throughout these team battle I think Luffy would grow stronger until he's strong enough to 1 vs 1 against yonko.

I think Shanks since Luffy said he wanted to surpass Shanks so it makes sense that Luffy himself would surpass Shanks as fighter too.

Other might be BB if Luffy doesn't have the opportunity to fight Shanks since BB would kill him but imo Luffy said he would fight Shanks the last among the yonko he targeted so I can see Luffy would fight 1 on 1 against BB first then Shanks.

Luffy fights BB to avenge Shanks would be predictable imo and Oda wouldn't do that.
I think shanks turns out to be on the side of the wg.
The pirate he was talking about is Luffy, not teach like everyone thinks. Remember this coincides with I'm and the bounty posters.

Luffy will fight shanks as a real enemy after raftel

This arc , Luffy can embarass Dragon Kaido and compete with Base . would still lose to Hybrid though , so overall Luffy would lose

• so Luffy is ~ Base Kaido
• Zoro is >= King
• Sanji >= Queen
• Jinbe >= Jack ( would be strange if other SHs grew but he didn't )
• Franky >= Sasaki
• Brook >= Who's Who
• Robin >= Black Maria
• Nami >= Ulti
• Usopp >= Page One
• Chopper >= a Number

overall SHs wouldn't beat Beasts Pirates ( or any other Emperor crew ) yet now , since they are outnumbered , and Beasts Pirates has huge Battleships , plus Chopper can't counter the other 9 Numbers

plus mainly because Hybrid Kaido .

when they are done beating Blackbeard Pirates though , they will be able to beat RHP/WBP/BP/BMP ( even though Luffy may not beat Teach without some convenience )