Powers & Abilities When will Zoro use the knock out Conqueror's haki?

When will it happen?

• During the onigashima war.

Votes: 45 63.4%
  • After the onigashima war but during Wano (Meaning there is another battle after the raid fails)

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • In the next arc

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • In the last arc

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Never

Votes: 10 14.1%

• Total voters
Post-Wano or either here in Ongashima to save Tama or Momo for beast pirates fodder,similar to Luffy in marinford!But he will only learn to control it in the next arcs,Zoro learning to imbue CoC into slashes might happen vs Mihawk!

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
respectfully disagree
it suits him the most in the crew
he's the type to intimidate with a glance
he had done that before this coc confirmation

imo he doesnt have to this arc however
but he should learn to use/display it in some way
I mean sure that Zoro doesn't want to waste time with fodders but imbue CoC into his swords would be way better. Just like how I don't want Zoro to have level 3 CoA cuz what's the point of swordsmanship if you just gonna destroy your opponents from the inside without direct contacting. But that's probably just me.

I mean sure that Zoro doesn't want to waste time with fodders but imbue CoC into his swords would be way better. Just like how I don't want Zoro to have level 3 CoA cuz what's the point of swordsmanship if you just gonna destroy your opponents from the inside without direct contacting. But that's probably just me.
he already was intimidating people before getting coc
he won a battle through intimidation

"Just like how I don't want Zoro to have level 3 CoA cuz what's the point of swordsmanship if you just gonna destroy your opponents from the inside without direct contacting. But that's probably just me"

agreed

he already was intimidating people before getting coc
he won a battle through intimidation

"Just like how I don't want Zoro to have level 3 CoA cuz what's the point of swordsmanship if you just gonna destroy your opponents from the inside without direct contacting. But that's probably just me"
agreed
That fight ostensibly demonstrated Zoro's post TS potential more than it was demonstrated even on Fishman Island. That Monet girl had gotten even the captain Luffy in a Giga amount of troubles. :myman: