General & Others Where are Sanji's fans in this forum?

Here there are fans of Katakuri, Kid and Law, we see people masturbating a lot these three characters and a few more less relevant than Sanji. But until now, I've never seen any real Sanji fans here. Sanji is able to crush every YC we've seen so far (except King), has chances against Zoro, Kid, Law and Yamato due to his AP and Onigashima's higher speed. So far I haven't seen true Sanji fans. Even Katakuri seems to be more relevant than Sanji on this forum.

Here there are fans of Katakuri, Kid and Law, we see people masturbating a lot these three characters and a few more less relevant than Sanji. But until now, I've never seen any real Sanji fans here. Sanji is able to crush every YC we've seen so far (except King), has chances against Zoro, Kid, Law and Yamato due to his AP and Onigashima's higher speed. So far I haven't seen true Sanji fans. Even Katakuri seems to be more relevant than Sanji on this forum.
There are 5 threads about Sanji on the first page of the one piece manga discussion, and this trend is the same more or less every fking day, Sanji is living rent free a lot in this forum, so dunno why are you complaining.