Chapter Discussion Where are the admirals on Good Valley?

Why there aren't admirals?

• Total voters
Aokiji might have ACoC too. It was ambiguous if he used it vs Garp.

Brook is 90 and still growing stronger lol.
It's not ambigious at all. He flat out didn't use it.

Hence why his fist had 0 black lightning during the ice glove scene..

And Brooke was largely in isolation for most of his life.

He had nobody to fight or even test his DF on for decades.

It's not ambigious at all. He flat out didn't use it.

Hence why his fist had 0 black lightning during the ice glove scene..

And Brooke was largely in isolation for most of his life.

He had nobody to fight or even test his DF on for decades.
There’s literally 0 way to know if that black lighting was just from Garp or from both of them.

Give up, even Fleet admiral isn't Yonkou level.
There's barely any difference between Fleet admiral and Admiral.
They both fought for 10 days and nearly killing each other.
Akainu having the element superiority , Made devastating blows, being inferior Aokiji Still managed to Hold for 10 days and Severely wound Akainu himself.

Give up, even Fleet admiral isn't Yonkou level.
There's barely any difference between Fleet admiral and Admiral.
They both fought for 10 days and nearly killing each other.
Akainu having the element superiority , Made devastating blows, being inferior Aokiji Still managed to Hold for 10 days and Severely wound Akainu himself.
It seems highly improbable that there wouldn’t be a single living Marine comparable to silver medalist pirates. Yonko Luffy is set to fight Fleet Admiral Sakazuki after beating Admiral Kizaru, and Luffy may even get a PU before that happens

It seems highly improbable that there wouldn’t be a single living Marine comparable to silver medalist pirates. Yonko Luffy is set to fight Fleet Admiral Sakazuki after beating Admiral Kizaru, and Luffy may even get a PU before that happens
What power up lmao.
Already at peak of Haki forms. Peak of DF.

Barrier Haki + AdCoA does job.
Luffy doesn't even need AdCoC for this.
:whitepress:

All set to fight Akainu? Too much of stretch lol.
There's BB , And imu.
Two huge Characters to be taken down.
There's won't be different arcs where Marines will go down and in another WG will. Both will go down at once.
Luffy ain't taking two OP villains in the same arc. And if he does Akainu gets Kizaru treatment.
Means still no where Weakest yonkou.

Admirals Aokiji + Akainu + Kizaru would've been overkill, they would've destroyed Roger Pirates + Rocks Pirates.
You can throw Garp & his fleet to help Roger and Rocks and they still would've been destroyed.
Calm down, lol. Oda hasn't even revealed the entire incident yet. He has shown part of the incident through the eyes of a couple of slaves that had no interest being involved in the fight and escaped as soon as they could.

Anyway, Fujitora and Greenbull certainly weren't Admirals back then and as far as I can recall, the likes of Aokiji, Akainu and Kizaru weren't Admirals back then either.

Oda hasn't even created the previous generation of Admirals yet. The only big names from the Marines from that era that we know of are Sengoku, Garp and Zephyr.
The Valley incident was 38 years ago and even 14 years ago Sengoku was still an Admiral ( read a bit of Law's flashback in 763 & 764 )
Here is Admiral Sengoku 14 years ago :
https://mangasee123.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-764-page-21.html

So Kuzan Akainu Kizaru probably weren't Admirals yet.
With Kuzan's words "two men who came up the ranks together", referring himself & Akainu :
https://mangasee123.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-1081-page-8.html
I'm thinking he Akainu and Kizaru became Vice-Admirals & Admirals together/exactly at the same time, 14/13 years ago at the earliest.

Is Zephyr canon ?

I'm not sure Marines had another top tier alongside Kong Sengoku Garp.
Maybe i'm willing to assume there was 1 more Admiral besides Sengoku, but 2 ? Nope. Garp was basically one of the Admirals, so just another top-tier would've been enough to make it the 3 Admirals.

Trying to farm likes again ?
Post automatically merged:

The amount of times I heard the Admiral agenda is over...just for to actually not be over. Nothings changed. People are jumping the gun again and when they're proven wrong everyone will pretend like they said nothing.

This Kizaru getting one shotted bla bla is just another one of those instances.
No offense but Admiral fans have absolutely to right to accuse other people of farming likes lol

Admirals Aokiji + Akainu + Kizaru would've been overkill, they would've destroyed Roger Pirates + Rocks Pirates.
You can throw Garp & his fleet to help Roger and Rocks and they still would've been destroyed.

The Valley incident was 38 years ago and even 14 years ago Sengoku was still an Admiral ( read a bit of Law's flashback in 763 & 764 )
Here is Admiral Sengoku 14 years ago :
https://mangasee123.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-764-page-21.html

So Kuzan Akainu Kizaru probably weren't Admirals yet.
With Kuzan's words "two men who came up the ranks together", referring himself & Akainu :
https://mangasee123.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-1081-page-8.html
I'm thinking he Akainu and Kizaru became Vice-Admirals & Admirals together/exactly at the same time, 14/13 years ago at the earliest.

Is Zephyr canon ?

I'm not sure Marines had another top tier alongside Kong Sengoku Garp.
Maybe i'm willing to assume there was 1 more Admiral besides Sengoku, but 2 ? Nope. Garp was basically one of the Admirals, so just another top-tier would've been enough to make it the 3 Admirals.
Lol that's how I know people skip a large percentage of the manga. Akainu and Kuzan were VAs at Ohara.

Kuzan would have been like...10

I also find it weird...

My guesses:
  • The event is a CD-confidential one, not part of admiral duties unless called upon... Holy Knights are there anyway...
  • Admirals were told not to go...
  • We don't know how many admirals were there at the time and the admirals were sent on another mission... Given that they didn't anticipate the likes of Rocks Pirates and Roger Pirates to arrive...

Their weren’t admirals, Oda would’ve clearly shown us if there were before

if they had sent them however… Kaido and big mom would’ve gone down with the island

Because Oda wants Garp there with Roger and xebec + Rocks pirates

Being at a war just to be shown as frauds isn't hype : look at Mihawk, Marco,...
Rather not be and still be great

The admirals rely heavily on Devil Fruits, which is why they are slightly above YC1 (Yonko Commander Level 1)
After seeing Kizaru overwhelm old Rayleigh in swordsmanship and Kuzan punching it out with a Garp, I ain't sure about that one chief.

Even Fujitora had no problems dealing Sabo's attacks, without even using hardening.