Questions & Mysteries Where did Kidd get the egg?

Where did he get it?

• BMP

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • RHP

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Somewhere unknown

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
I doubt that Brûlée was spouting nonsense, she wasn't lying when she said that Katakuri was undefeated nor did she did try to cover Snack and Katakuri's defeats while she could have done that. And whatever Kid took it was certainely not important enough in the BMP's eyes for them to think that he was worth chasing after.
She lied about Katakuri never being on his back:luuh:

J

Jo_Ndule

I doubt that Brûlée was spouting nonsense, she wasn't lying when she said that Katakuri was undefeated nor did she did try to cover Snack and Katakuri's defeats while she could have done that. And whatever Kid took it was certainely not important enough in the BMP's eyes for them to think that he was worth chasing after.
Brulee and co thought Kidd came for BM head so when Kidd escaped, they started spreading kidd failed to enter, kidd is a loser.

Brulee literally knew Kata lays on the floor in privately yet never told his other siblings.

We all Know Kidd took something and injured a SC, he never intended to fight BM. He left as soon as he did what he had to

But to brulee and co, kidd failed to see BM

Hmmn...I wonder if that egg is some kinda ancient weapon. Considering it hasn’t hatched for over 20 years, maybe like Shiraoshi was predestined to be fully developed in the year of chaos (I.e. the year of joy boy’s arrival), the egg is also predestined to hatch in the year of chaos. Oda referred to Kid as the most dangerous of the WG so that may have been low key referring to Kid having something super dangerous in his possession.

I initially assumed that what Kid got from Lilin was her poneglyph but right now I’m already convinced it was the egg.

Awesome find tho ^^

Brulee and co thought Kidd came for BM head so when Kidd escaped, they started spreading kidd failed to enter, kidd is a loser.

Brulee literally knew Kata lays on the floor in privately yet never told his other siblings.

We all Know Kidd took something and injured a SC, he never intended to fight BM. He left as soon as he did what he had to

But to brulee and co, kidd failed to see BM
The only lie she told, she didn't lie about Katakuri being undefeated until WCI arc and she could have easely covered Snack's defeat at Urouge's hands.
And I doubt that this injury was really something significant or enough to say that Kid was able of beating this SC at the time (especially if Cracker was the SC in question).

And I doubt that this injury was really something significant or enough to say that Kid was able of beating this SC at the time (especially if Cracker was the SC in question).
But in that case Oda wouldn´t then mentionend such a huge information.
How was the look about Kid before we entern Wano? Everyone laugh at him because of his failure in new world, getting asskicked by Big mom sweet commander(Brulee at least though this) and get beaten down by Kaido.

Then Oda change anything which showing that even Luffy get rekt by Kaido, then even mentionend that Kid has CoC(!) and also he was Luffy rival in Udon(both put equal in strenght). Then when Caribou telling the lie of Brulee again, kid tell that all of these where lies, he injuring a sweet commander without even having problem to taking something back and flee from Big mom territory is a big feat.

With Oda mentionend this, im sure the damage which he give to the sweet commander is probably huge, we never see the eye cover of Smoothie, probably he take out one of her eye? We can´t say much but I don´t think that Oda just mentionend the injurie from a commander for nothing, it gonna play a big role later since Big mom crew is also on Onigashima.

About Big mom don´t attacking Kid because of the egg, remember one big fact which we get of the Big mom pirates, they steal good foods from outside of totland, probably they though the egg was something special and Big mom want it to eat, without knowing the real reason why Kid having it. So it make sense after Kid stealing it, Big mom doesn´t care much about it and since probably the sweet commander even lying about her defeat by Kid.

But in that case Oda wouldn´t then mentionend such a huge information.
How was the look about Kid before we entern Wano? Everyone laugh at him because of his failure in new world, getting asskicked by Big mom sweet commander(Brulee at least though this) and get beaten down by Kaido.

Then Oda change anything which showing that even Luffy get rekt by Kaido, then even mentionend that Kid has CoC(!) and also he was Luffy rival in Udon(both put equal in strenght). Then when Caribou telling the lie of Brulee again, kid tell that all of these where lies, he injuring a sweet commander without even having problem to taking something back and flee from Big mom territory is a big feat.

With Oda mentionend this, im sure the damage which he give to the sweet commander is probably huge, we never see the eye cover of Smoothie, probably he take out one of her eye? We can´t say much but I don´t think that Oda just mentionend the injurie from a commander for nothing, it gonna play a big role later since Big mom crew is also on Onigashima.

About Big mom don´t attacking Kid because of the egg, remember one big fact which we get of the Big mom pirates, they steal good foods from outside of totland, probably they though the egg was something special and Big mom want it to eat, without knowing the real reason why Kid having it. So it make sense after Kid stealing it, Big mom doesn´t care much about it and since probably the sweet commander even lying about her defeat by Kid.
I said it before in Oro Jackson but Smoothie having her eye hidden is absolutely not a proof or even a hint of her having been scarred by Kid or anyone else.
What injuries cause Sanji, Reiju and their siblings and many other character in other mangas to have an eye covered by hair ?
Besides I doubt that Brûlée and the rest of the BMP would have looked down on Kid like that if he managed to inflict such an injury on one of their SC.

Besides I doubt that Brûlée and the rest of the BMP would have looked down on Kid like that if he managed to inflict such an injury on one of their SC.
But do we even know which Sweet commander attack Kid and also who back him up?
Something like we see in Whole Cake island didn´t really happen everytime, mosttime the Sweet commanders probably attacking with their own fleet without having minsters as back up. When Snack was defeat, then the whole Enraged Army coming after Urouge ass.
They totally underestimated the supernovas because of the previous events, so do we even know if Brulee was in first place in the battle with Kid? We know how the much fear the childrens have from Big mom, what is if the Sweet commander didn´t even tell everybody about his lose/almost defeat? He can say that he defeat Kid but he run away without even taking something back.

In my opinion it doesn´t make anysense for Oda to hype up the event without even having something as back up for this stuff. Oda mentionend the injurie of the sweet commander for some reason. Since Snack was Urouge hype, Cracker/Katakuri for Luffy, what would speak against Smoothie beeing the hype for Kid?

He is the currently only supernova with CoC and also equal rival to Luffy, he growing up in power in that way make more sense. Smoothie didn´t lose hype because losing against Kid, it make only Kid far stronger and give him a lot of hype.
To be fair I mentionend Smoothie, but it can be also Snack or Cracker, all three are in my list for getting almost defeated by Kid.
Wouldn´t be surprise if Kid even mentioned that when he see Big mom and her crew again, since Cracker and Katakuri aren´t right now with Big mom in wano, it make more sense if the sweet commander back then who get injured by Kid, it right now either Snack or Smoothie.

Hold this possible for the future in your mind, I wouldn´t surprise if Kid get even more hype by Oda.

But do we even know which Sweet commander attack Kid and also who back him up?
Something like we see in Whole Cake island didn´t really happen everytime, mosttime the Sweet commanders probably attacking with their own fleet without having minsters as back up. When Snack was defeat, then the whole Enraged Army coming after Urouge ass.
They totally underestimated the supernovas because of the previous events, so do we even know if Brulee was in first place in the battle with Kid? We know how the much fear the childrens have from Big mom, what is if the Sweet commander didn´t even tell everybody about his lose/almost defeat? He can say that he defeat Kid but he run away without even taking something back.

In my opinion it doesn´t make anysense for Oda to hype up the event without even having something as back up for this stuff. Oda mentionend the injurie of the sweet commander for some reason. Since Snack was Urouge hype, Cracker/Katakuri for Luffy, what would speak against Smoothie beeing the hype for Kid?

He is the currently only supernova with CoC and also equal rival to Luffy, he growing up in power in that way make more sense. Smoothie didn´t lose hype because losing against Kid, it make only Kid far stronger and give him a lot of hype.
To be fair I mentionend Smoothie, but it can be also Snack or Cracker, all three are in my list for getting almost defeated by Kid.
Wouldn´t be surprise if Kid even mentioned that when he see Big mom and her crew again, since Cracker and Katakuri aren´t right now with Big mom in wano, it make more sense if the sweet commander back then who get injured by Kid, it right now either Snack or Smoothie.

Hold this possible for the future in your mind, I wouldn´t surprise if Kid get even more hype by Oda.
Injuring doesn't mean defeat and it doesn't mean being scarred. And we know what happens when the Charlotte children learn one of them have been seriously hurt by a foe, they would have been out for Kid's blood if he really did something significant against the SC, especially Katakuri who's very unlikely to be fooled if his siblings tried to hide his/her defeat or serious injury.

And sorry to say this but Kid may have greater hype than the other supernovas but his hype is certainely far from being equal to Luffy's.

Last edited:
Luffy at Sabaody: Gear 3 output, then becomes useless midget

Kid at Sabaody: Gear 3 output, does not become useless midget

Luffy during timeskip: learns basics of Haki

Kid during timeskip: Injures a sweet commander

Luffy in Udon: If not for amnesia Big Mom coming to prison would've died

Kid in Udon: Escapes prison off panel

Who is Oda hyping up?:madmonk:

Sorry to say, but I don't think it's an egg.

Oda's given us a drawing of Kid's ship here
https://thelibraryofohara.com/2019/08/14/official-designs-of-the-supernova-ships-by-oda/

I think it's just how the front of the ship looks because of the cabin it has at the front, behind the dinosaur skull, which most ships don't have. The top down view shows that cabin is round, and I think that's what the egg is. We'll see next week for sure.

If it is another egg though, well, that's a story. What Kid broke into Big Mom's territory for?

I will say it again, Kid is not an important rival to Luffy's journey's. Luffy does not see him as an enemy. Nor is he as strong as Luffy.

They will not fight each other as it will end with Kid and his crew complete anniahalation.

Kid having Roger's egg does not change anything.