General & Others Where do you scale Luffy vs Kaido in terms of enjoyability?

Where do you scale it in terms of fights?

• Top 10

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • Top 5

Votes: 34 30.6%
  • Not in the top 10

Votes: 56 50.5%

• Total voters
I think we will appreciate this fight more when it gets animated, some of the stuff feels much more impactful when animated. For example take this last punch, it felt underwhelming but I bet you that when this shit gets animated people will love it because the actual impact will feel more 'impactful'. There are some fight moments that the manga can make pretty hype without the need for animation but there are some which require animation to deliver the real feel of it.

Overall, I'd say the Luffy vs Kaido fight is a mixed-bag. Some parts are cool while some are ridiculous. OP fights have never been that great but I'd still consider Luffy vs Lucci and Katakuri to be much better in terms of choreography and enjoyment.
Obviously nowhere near the Top 10. Sadly inferior to the unhyped Zoro vs King (the best 1-on-1 of the arc), but nowhere near as bad as Lanjino vs Queen (the worst 1-on-1 of the arc).

The best part of the fight was the Gear 4 section after Luffy sent Yamato & Momo away. It ends up being undercut by the Gear 5 section afterwards which is probably the worst climax of any Luffy fight and was so devoid of investment that the only sentiment left was “please end.”

so overall it’s ended up being a mixed bag like the arc as a whole.

It’s Wano in a nutshell

A mix of “oh yes this is great” and “wtf are you thinking Oda“ (and not in a good way).

The last punch also had a shocking lack of oomph. Maybe the single worst last hit that Luffy has landed on an opponent.

Not in my top ten even with the parts I enjoyed
I was thinking the same thing.

It's incredible how powerless that last punch felt. In comparison to Luffy first uppercut to kaido the amount of power it conveys is ridicolous.
I couldnt even understand what was happening at first.

1. Luffy vs Crocodile
2. Zoro vs King
3. Luffy vs Lucci
4. Luffy vs Katakuri
5. Zoro vs Daz Bones
6. Franky vs Senor Pink
7. Luffy vs Arlong
8. Robin vs Black Maria
9. Usopp vs Perona
10. Luffy vs Kaido

Yeah, Luffy vs Kaidou was a bad fight, can even swarp it out for Zoro vs Ryuma or Sanji vs Mr. 2 or Nami vs Kalifa

1. Luffy vs Crocodile
2. Zoro vs King
3. Luffy vs Lucci
4. Luffy vs Katakuri
5. Zoro vs Daz Bones
6. Franky vs Senor Pink
7. Luffy vs Arlong
8. Robin vs Black Maria
9. Usopp vs Perona
10. Luffy vs Kaido

Yeah, Luffy vs Kaidou was a bad fight, can even swarp it out for Zoro vs Ryuma or Sanji vs Mr. 2 or Nami vs Kalifa
Ranking is subjective to everyone one but your list is gas bro