General & Others Where do you scale Luffy vs Kaido in terms of enjoyability?

Where do you scale it in terms of fights?

• Top 10

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • Top 5

Votes: 34 30.6%
  • Not in the top 10

Votes: 56 50.5%

• Total voters
Roof Piece (was best part of the arc, and Oda should have continued with it)
Law & Kid vs Big Mom
Zoro vs King
Zoro and Sanji vs King & Queen
and even Robin vs Black Maria were all better fights imo.

Luffy going super sayin and punching kaido got old real quick, and I frankly found it boring and predictable.

As others have stated. Wano = a mixed bag. There was a lot to enjoy and a lot that was forgettable and dull. The final fight was a disappointment. Kaido himself was a disappointment. Just an OP'd brute.

1. Luffy vs Crocodile
2. Zoro vs King
3. Luffy vs Lucci
4. Luffy vs Katakuri
5. Zoro vs Daz Bones
6. Franky vs Senor Pink
7. Luffy vs Arlong
8. Robin vs Black Maria
9. Usopp vs Perona
10. Luffy vs Kaido

Yeah, Luffy vs Kaidou was a bad fight, can even swarp it out for Zoro vs Ryuma or Sanji vs Mr. 2 or Nami vs Kalifa
Zoro vs king over zoro vs mr 1 not in this galaxy.
Post automatically merged:

Law & Kid vs Big Mom
Zoro vs King

Luffy going super sayin and punching kaido got old real quick, and I frankly found it boring and predictable.

As others have stated. Wano = a mixed bag. There was a lot to enjoy and a lot that was forgettable and dull. The final fight was a disappointment. Kaido himself was a disappointment. Just an OP'd brute.
Kaido was hard to pull down, i had to catch up around 30 chapters from number 1000 to where we are now and back to back Luffy vs Kaido is fire. What made it worse was luffy going down and yamato stepping in, could have been done much better

Zoro vs king over zoro vs mr 1 not in this galaxy.
I was more emotionally invested in Zoro vs King because of their 2 flashbacks that made me respect King.

With Mr.1 i had no connection to Mr.1
Post automatically merged:

Law & Kid vs Big Mom
Zoro vs King

Yeap if Oda had just gone with 5SN vs 2 yonko till the end we wouldnt have had this much BS and overstretching, i mean Luffy fought Kaido for 50 chapter and that wasnt fun

Even with the anti-climatic ending (if this truly is the end of the fight), I would still rank it the third best fight in the series. G5 was really cool and Kaido had some really hype moments as well. I always enjoy One Piece fights where it is a straight up brawl between Luffy and his opponent. Both the Katakuri and Lucci fights trump this fight for me.

Honestly Luffy usually gets the best fights because of the meaning they have in the enemies he defeats. Top fights are croc, lucci, and arlong. I mostly enjoy side character fights as well like Ace vs BB and BB vs Magellan. The latter shocked me since didn't expect Magellan to steamroll his crew so easily. Usopp fights are fun and I liked Black Maria vs Robin because of the fact that Brook also got to do something. Zoros and Sanjis fights were trash and felt obligatory. Kaido vs Luffy could have been good but was trash as well in the end. The only good side being that at least it ended Wano. I think I enjoyed Law Krooming with Kid on BM more.

no emotional connection to fight
no actual danger
mid villain (in term of character)
good action
good start
was mid in mid fight
bad ending
bad flashback

fight vs drunk kaido was good i was enjoying it a little but g5 destroyed it completely i like gag in fight but not i fight with 0 danger i also don't like df change bullshit

probably one of least enjoyable fights for me

it was like a 7/10 before g5 after g5 it become a 2 or 3 /10 ending was also a 3/10
overall its a 3 or 4 /10

Last edited:
Enjoyable throughout with a weak sauce ending that was basically a bigger version of the ending to Luffy vs Doffy, but somehow had less impact.

Its "ok".

It really needed a stronger G5 display (which imo the Anime did well but was shit everywhere else) and ideally Kaido should have had a defined awakening. Not my favorite fight in the series, not nearly save for key moments like 1010 or 1026, etc