General & Others Which Character or Character's are Hurting the Wano Arc the Most?

Who's Hurting the arc the most?

• Total voters

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
-there’s too many Scabbards. They should have been compressed down to like seven, along with the other Wano natives (what was the point in Hotei?). And the Minks.
-the Beast Pirates should have really just been Kaido, the Calamities and the Tobi Roppo, we don’t really need ten numbers and a host of headliners either.
-Oda doesn’t look like he really knew what to do with Drake, Apoo and Hawkins. Killer to a lesser extent.
-the Big Mom Pirates did not fit into the arc well.

I’ve actually had very few issues with Tama which seems a rare opinion.

But yeah. There’s a cast of like fifty characters here all seriously vying for screentime. Ten Strawhats, ten Scabbards, ten Beast Pirates, five Worst Gen, two Minks, two BM Pirates, Momo, Yamato, Hiyori, Hyogoro, Fukurokujo, Tama, Otoko, that Tengu guy, the list goes on… it’s too much.

That’s been the biggest issue in the arc and really should have been slashed down.

Tama - not a bad character but was awarded too much panel time
Yamato - annoying, cringe character who doesnt contribute meaningfully to plot progression
Minks - furries + ugly + sulong is a bigger arsepull than all strawhat powerups combined
Oden - unidimensional character worshipped by leddit

The four splashes make for a really nice cross section.

Anyway the obvious answer seems like Tama, but Momo is much worse imo given the importance forced on him and his whiny bullshit. I'm sick of seeing other characters beg him to be useful in the middle of a war. To boot he has an insanely good power that he shouldn't even have, due to hilariously convenient science.

At least Tama is proactive.

Everyone, it's a collective issue.

None of them are too bad on their own except maybe Big Mom sometimes, but everyone on the same bloody arc getting even a small subplot makes things move way too slow as a whole (cake).
I think the editor stated that Wano would be the biggest arc since Marineford saga which is true to a certain extent. However, MF had excellent pacing and Oda did not waste countless chapters on characters we did not care about. There was always a sense of uncertainty, and a very clear goal.

Unpopular opinion: I think Law's motivation, and development in this arc are too weak to justify his presence. His story felt done with Doflamingo's fall. He has been getting way too much screentime in the TS.

I am not feeling the banter between Luffy, Kidd, and Law as well.

The four splashes make for a really nice cross section.

Anyway the obvious answer seems like Tama, but Momo is much worse imo given the importance forced on him and his whiny bullshit. I'm sick of seeing other characters beg him to be useful in the middle of a war. To boot he has an insanely good power that he shouldn't even have due to science.

At least Tama is proactive.
he's an 8 year old who everyone in wano counts on to be the next shogun. King ordered the entire beast pirates crew to go after momo earlier in the arc because that would rob the samurai in the alliance of their purpose. Imagine the stress an 8 year old would suffer from being the center of attention in a brutal war of incredibly high stakes. Momo additionally sacrificed 20 years of his biological lifespan so his people wouldnt die from kaido's madness. What exactly do you want an 8 year old to do? Perhaps you'd prefer a badass caricature?