Questions & Mysteries Which character will be the first one to destroy Lunarian defense?

Kid Mihawk has no limits, the durability is just a nice bonus that all other top tier don't have and never needed, this doesn't include Shanks.
What? Don't headcannon on this. It is clear that King had limits for his flames on, otherwise he would never turn them off losing a fight.

And if he used flames off to be faster those Pacifista can use that too creating opportunities to be hurt and destroyed.

What? Don't headcannon on this. It is clear that King had limits for his flames on, otherwise he would never turn them off losing a fight.

And if he used flames off to be faster those Pacifista can use that too creating opportunities to be hurt and destroyed.
The pacifista are the warlords with King's durability not King with a sword or shooting lazers from his hands, the important thing here is that kid Mihawk and kid Hancock are the pacifista not King. It's their power with lunarian toughness, we don't even know if they can fly.

Zoro literally just beat a lunarian a few chapters back.
Your reading comprehension is showing again. I said "with a flame on"

Denial is really a powerful drug.
You can always post a panel of King with a flame on getting defeated by Zolo

Just imagine when you remember that king also had those dino defenses that sanji struggled to break through on top of the lunarian one
Except he literally did not use his DF. Zolo was struggling with base King
base King is weaker trash than hybrid Jack

Zolo needed King to be braindead retard who did not use his hybrid nor his lunarian defense in order to be weaker than Jack and for him to beat him
:milaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Your reading comprehension is showing again. I said "with a flame on"

You can always post a panel of King with a flame on getting defeated by Zolo

Except he literally did not use his DF. Zolo was struggling with base King
base King is weaker trash than hybrid Jack

Zolo needed King to be braindead retard who did not use his hybrid nor his lunarian defense in order to be weaker than Jack and for him to beat him
:milaugh:
And here comes the headcanon.
The cope second stage

Strong chance we'll see fodder/mid tiers damage them

When Pacifista were introduced they were treated like monsters, and then we see Pacifista Kuma and he's absolutely trashed from guarding the Sunny from fodders

Flame mode King began blocking Zoro's attacks because he was canonically scared of Zoro's AP, hence, Zoro already showed the ability to bypass lunarian defense.

Safest assumption is that King took it off cos it didn't help anymore. Why would you be scared of something that can't hurt you?

Zoro to King : why are you blocking my attacks, I thought my attacks didn't not affect you?:kuzanshut:
Shows how well people read the chapters.:risitavirus:
this dude is posting wrong panel... it clear that King before Zoro use purgatory said I can sense the threat you represent (he is admitting that Zoro can damage King)

Show me were you read your panel:ihaha:

King clearly notice that Zoro advcoc could bypass King flame that why he started blocking also all no name attacks while having the flame mode on:myman:

Last edited:
They can actually be more powerful than king because they lack emotions
King lost his focus to his emotions in his fight with zoro. He had the advantage of invincibility and aerial attacks but his pride in himself and kaido being at the top of the food chain resulted in cockiness thus resulting his defeat at the hand of someone with bigger willpower
What would cause an emotionless lunarian to put down their guard? Robots couldn't care less about any kind of emotion

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
this dude is posting wrong panel... it clear that King before Zoro use purgatory said I can sense the threat you represent (he is admitting that Zoro can damage King)

Show me were you read your panel:ihaha:

King clearly notice that Zoro advcoc could bypass King flame that why he started blocking also all no name attacks while having the flame mode on:myman:
Why do you bother? You are not gonna change his mind he already knows what happened hes just pretending he doesnt cause he knows it will make zoro look good if he admits it.