Questions & Mysteries Which character will be the first one to destroy Lunarian defense?

Don't worry about this, the number 4 will never fight anyone or anything on that level, he needed 15 all out cheapshots just to injure a high tier and then fainted.
Kidhawk is a top tier, Mihawk, Zoro, Shanks or Shiryu will take care of him, after embarrassing BB it would be hype for Shiryu to win against it but I can't see Oda killing kids. :quest:

I fucking hate the Seraphins ! It somehow feels like those clones could end up ruling the earth...

At least they're not there when Teach and Rayleigh make their speech. Which I hope means something something

And how do we know they didn't take their data properly? I can understand Mihawk, but I don't see why Kizaru wouldn't cooperate with them. King escaped in the middle of the experiment, which is why he is still wanted. So they didn't know everything about him either.
They have fully fledged Lunarian bodies. Their impenetrable durability was pointed out specifically. While they can't scale up to Kizaru's abilities because they are merely reinforced with light, while Kizaru is the personification of light. As for skill, cutting through a mountain that easily, Kidhawks skills seem to be top notch too, though obviously they cannot make up for Mihawk's Haki.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
They have fully fledged Lunarian bodies. Their impenetrable durability was pointed out specifically. While they can't scale up to Kizaru's abilities because they are merely reinforced with light, while Kizaru is the personification of light. As for skill, cutting through a mountain that easily, Kidhawks skills seem to be top notch too, though obviously they cannot make up for Mihawk's Haki.
If they didn't have Mihawk-level slashes and Kizaru-level lasers, then we have little reason to believe he perfectly replicated the Lunarian defenses. There is a difference b/w them having a great defense and them having a defense as good as an actual Lunarian. There is no middle ground here unless specified otherwise.

If they didn't have Mihawk-level slashes and Kizaru-level lasers, then we have little reason to believe he perfectly replicated the Lunarian defenses. There is a difference b/w them having a great defense and them having a defense as good as an actual Lunarian. There is no middle ground here unless specified otherwise.
Well, again. Mihawk has Haki too, while Kizaru has the Light Devil Fruit. Replicating these is not the same as having the genetic material of Lunarians.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Well, again. Mihawk has Haki too, while Kizaru has the Light Devil Fruit. Replicating these is not the same as having the genetic material of Lunarians.
That's right. Abilities are more than just you being able to recreate certain aspects about him. So we can't really say he perfected the defense without knowing what exactly goes into making a Lunarian defense that good.