Questions & Mysteries Which character will be the first one to destroy Lunarian defense?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's baseless to think that Lunarian's resilience can be mastered in the same way as a martial art, a physical transformation and such.
Why?
I'm not talking about Fishman Karate itself, I'm simply talking about a Fishman's ability to manipulate water - and that's dependend on mastery is it not? Can a baby fishman manipulate water as good as Jinbe?
I'm not talking about Sulong itself, I'm simply talking about a Mink's ability to use Electro - and that can be trained is it not? Can a baby mink use Electro as good as the Dukes?

Also, for all we know, Pacifista's lasers could indeed be as powerful as Kizaru's, whose strength isn't just about the basic light beam the Pika Pika may provide; let's also not forget that lasers are hyped by themselves, hence why Big Mom was about to protect herself against radical beam.
Lasers are always hyped.
It's just that the Pika Pika makes Kizaru light itself, allowing him full control over his projectiles at will. Pacifista's don't have that luxury.

We aren't talking about mastery over generating and controlling fire, for example. When Queen hyped King up he wasn't talking about him as an individual with mastery over whatever but as a member of a race of gods as a whole who were capable of surviving in any natural environment; that's what hyped King, not his learning curve.
Has Queen ever met any other Lunarian in his lifetime other than King? He was merely describing a Lunarian's innate toughness/resilience - what does that gotta do with one's ability to improve it over time?

As of now, absolutely nothing supports that a cloned lunarian has worse resilience, durability, however you want to call it than an original one. And while it's true that King can enhance his defense through haki and also his devil fruit, who knows what Vegapunk did with those children who, minimum, seem to be cyborgs on top of lunarian (and we know the Government has steel capable of taking Whitebeard's earthquakes with no damage).
And as of now, nothing supports them being better either.
And the rest of the paragraph is merely speculation about what Vegapunk did to them, when we don't know what he did at all. And new opinions can be formed as new information is given out in the manga.

It's okay if King's lunarian durability ends up better, but let's not ignore the contrary because it's equally possible and we all know many people here are just going for the fallacy of "original is better" as if Japanese pop culture didn't have tons of artificial characters who are way stronger versions of their originals.
So you yourself are admitting that King might be better... but you still don't want to give it the benefit of the doubt as of now.

It's like saying that Momo has Kaido's toughness/resilience now simply because he ate the clone fruit which is hyped for the same Dragon Scales. Momo is tough & resilient now, sure ; but that doesn't make him as tough & resilient as Kaido is, simply because only the Dragon Scales are hyped because a lot of other factors go into it & Kaido clearly had a lifetime to master/improve his.

When zoro unlocked adv CoC and did the onigiri, in his mind he thought it was pointless BUT King who knew how hard zoro could hit he defended against Zoro attacks and zoro realized that he can damage king now.
It was confirmed in that scene that koh zoro can damage king by king himself lol.
Later when zoro defeated king he broke his strongest attack in the process, an attack that was made by the same fire that make king invisible.
Zoro never used the fire cutting technique against king, maybe because magma isn't fire, i don't know.
He avoided king's first attack as well so in conclusion:
The first person who actually beat lunarians powers was Zoro.
Not just lunarian defense, he hit king when he was using the speed mode he make him guard when he was in defence mode and he break his strongest attack when he was in attack mode.
The thread should change name and be like:
Who is going to be the NEXT person that will beat lunarian powers but given that the guy who created this is a zoro hater, it is to be expected :suresure:

If Sanji has also lunarian dna thanks to judge, I can already see you doing a 180° turn lol
Why would he ? And even if he did he wouldnt have Lunarian Defence. Do you ever see Sanji having a flame on his back constantly ?

Lunarian genes is trash and makes absoutely zero sense for Sanji to have it.

No I just don't see the point of replying to someone that foolish when I already posted a panel of Zoro directly stating that he can't cut King with his flames turned on. :risitameh:

I'm gonna pretend your being serious with this post.

If you need further explanation on how King's flame works:

Even their idol explaining, they'll interpret it the way they want

Why would he ? And even if he did he wouldnt have Lunarian Defence. Do you ever see Sanji having a flame on his back constantly ?

Lunarian genes is trash and makes absoutely zero sense for Sanji to have it.
Maybe he won't have the flame behind. But his dura like breaking the sword, explosion like jackpot when you touch him, etc.

If lunarian genes are trash then the dura of anyone else is completely utter shit lol.

Maybe he won't have the flame behind. But his dura like breaking the sword, explosion like jackpot when you touch him, etc.

If lunarian genes are trash then the dura of anyone else is completely utter shit lol.
Sanji can already break swords with his durability and Jackpot doesnt suit him at all.

Sanji doesnt need that lvl of durability...speed is his forte

If Sanji has also lunarian dna thanks to judge, I can already see you doing a 180° turn lol
He doesn't tho, he has a iron like exoskeleton like his brothers, the science behind the number 4 handouts is no better than the other Vinsmoke siblings. We saw how 4 of them with their RS performed against the glass jaw YC1 and his vet level brother.

With the new Pacifista introduction we finally get competent characters who won't turn off their Lunarian defense for no reason just so a certain character could win.
:kobeha:

So the question is,
  • Which character will be the first one to destroy Lunarian defense on screen? Will he do it with brute force without needing bypass gimmick like a bitch?
  • And which characters will destroy all Pacifistas with Lunarian defense?
:bamathink:
Damn bruh