Questions & Mysteries Which character will be the first one to destroy Lunarian defense?

You just asked the same question I already answered lmfao

So you are just speculating and have no answer for why Oda drew the exact same scene of Luffy taunting Kaido after he started blocking his attacks and Zoro taunting King after he started blocking his attacks.
Lol now you're sneaking in another question with your previous question. I already answered you in my previous post.
If you truly believe that Zoro can break through the Lunarian defense in flame-on mode then I'm not sure why you're giving excuses for him not doing so in the S-Hawk fight. Fact is that we've never actually seen Zoro break through the Lunarian defense in flame-on mode before. You can make inferences all you want, it won't really change that fact.

Lol now you're sneaking in another question with your previous question. I already answered you in my previous post.
If you truly believe that Zoro can break through the Lunarian defense in flame-on mode then I'm not sure why you're giving excuses for him not doing so in the S-Hawk fight. Fact is that we've never actually seen Zoro break through the Lunarian defense before. You can make inferences all you want, it won't really change that fact.
What are you talking about? I already mentioned the parallel between both fights in an earlier post.

Who says I’m making excuses? I already conceded that if Zoro uses King of Hell and doesn’t damage S-Hawk, then you’re right. But I am very confident that won’t happen.

Fact is Zoro taunting King for blocking him absolutely was confirmation whether you stay in denial or not.

He already knows he can damage Lunarians based on him making fun of King for blocking which paralleled Luffy making fun of Kaido for the same thing.

And nothing has changed since then, King didn’t deny the fact that Zoro could hurt his flame form, nor did he tank any of Zoro’s attacks in flame form after that.

So there’s no reason to think Zoro’s opinion on his ability to hurt Lunarians has changed since he taunted King.

This clash with S-Hawk is just going to be temporary and he probably won’t even use advanced CoC for plot reasons, so it’s not going to prove much.
Some people have trouble understanding that Oda is not gonna have Zoro pull a massive KoH dragon attack inside of the lab, with people all over the place just to defeat S-Hawk.
Can you imagine Luffy pulling a Bajrang Gun but this time there's no one to move island out of the way.

I'd love to see this same energy when Oda says that foxfire style can cut any flame/fire but people still act that Zoro can't cut blazing bagua and then cut dragon Kaido with attacks much stronger than tatsumaki or you know, beat the guy with a fire DF. :saden:

What are you talking about? I already mentioned the parallel between both fights in an earlier post.

Who says I’m making excuses? I already conceded that if Zoro uses King of Hell and doesn’t damage S-Hawk, then you’re right. But I am very confident that won’t happen.

Fact is Zoro taunting King for blocking him absolutely was confirmation whether you stay in denial or not.
An "earlier post", is not "this conversation" with me though but fair enuff I guess.
We are in agreement on the bolded bit but Zoro utilizing his higher end attacks and still opting to defeat King in flame-off mode should also be evidence of this. Regardless, we should know for sure by the end of this fight.
Zoro taunting King is not confirmation of anything. It's a fair argument to make, doesn't make it true though.

An "earlier post", is not "this conversation" with me though but fair enuff I guess.
We are in agreement on the bolded bit. We should know for sure by the end of this fight.
Zoro taunting King is not confirmation of anything. It's a fair argument to make, doesn't make it true though.
Hm? It was in one of the posts you replied to.

It quite literally is confirmation just like Luffy taunting Kaido was confirmation he can hurt him. Same exact scene. Same exact narrative purpose.

It's still not Sanji
Instead it was Zoro and Nami.
Post automatically merged:

why do you mention only King being brain dead?
literally every antagonist in Wano is brain dead , Kaido could have killed Luffy 100000000 times , could have dodged the final punch , could have used FS from the start , also Kaido and BM could have Hakai SPAMMED from the start of the fight.
Queen is also retarded , he literally never used COA hardening to block Sanji's Ifrit Jambe , he could have used the Ice Oni or Zombi plage rounds yet he didn't.
The only character we have reasonable doubt for being brain dead is King because WE LITERALLY DONT KNOW ANYTHING about his abilities :
- he blew himself up , we don't know wtf that is or how it works
- he used GUM GUM HEAD BUTT from range , wtf was that
- the flame on his back is mentioned being important yet we don't know how it works
Tbf ifrit was ridonkulously off guard

No one have so far, oda is just inconsistent when zoro vs king he first implied zoro can hurt flame on king but this recent chapter zori admitted he cant hurt them in flame on mode

This is pretty much the same debate as Tekkai back in the day. A lot of people were saying the same about Sanji when Blueno got hit with the Concasse on the train