Character Discussion Which characters do you find unsympathetic despite them supposed to be sympathized with ?

Roger a egotistic psychopath completely obsessed with a prophecy and impregnated a woman to make an heir that would inherit his will, with no care about their concerns or dreams but the bastard was so thoughtless, he abandoned his lover Rouge and left her to fend for herself with no allies or support, its amazing that Rouge wasn't cursing Roger's name at the end.

Katakuri is a glorified thug and hitman working for his family, knows deep down his mother is a horrible POS that mistreats her own family but does nothing to mitigate or resolve these issues and killed a bunch of poor cooks for accidentally seeing his true face because he screwed up and didn't kill Luffy like he was supposed to do.

Gild Tesoro experienced tragedy and suffering at the hands of the celestial dragons. Could have built Gran Tesoro as a beacon of freedom and prosperity for ex-slaves and made an alliance to fund and support the revolutionaries. Instead Gild becomes a discount Doflamingo who makes Gran Tesoro a hellhole for its inhabitants and attempts to commit genocide before getting punched to oblivion by Luffy.

Sometimes i feel like the only one who liked Bellamy in Dressrosa lol

As for who i find unsympathetic, i'd probably go with Koza from Alabasta. Dude personally knew both King Cobra and Vivi yet immediatly assumed the worst and didn't ever suspect the pirate who literally showed up out of nowhere coincidentally around the same time that things started going wrong with Cobra.

Last edited:
S

stealthblack

zoro.

I'm not seeing the swordmanship greatness that oda is pushing, I find it flat and boring. oda is not even good at drawing swordman battles, same pose, one liner and blood spray from the enemy. at least research it and do something with it oda, if ya love it so much.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yasuie. His death was supposed to be emotional but it's turns out to be cringe instead.
I liked him.
Wasn't the BEST current arc character ever, but far from being straight up bad.
But yes, his death scene was kinda cringe. What I found emotional there was the Smiles doing some "Joker Gas" effect. That hit hard seeing all those people and Toko not being able to grief. :doffycry: