General & Others Which colony and character and fight were the best thus far?

Which colony and character and fight were the best thus far?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
For a moment I thought something was wrong with you for not wanking anything Yuta related lmao.
Even with all bias aside Yuta's colony was the best lol. You don't have to like him. It was the best.

Hakari and Kashimo one would've been a banger if Hakari did something else than punching cause he has cursed energy LMAO.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Even with all bias aside Yuta's colony was the best lol. You don't have to like him. It was the best.
Eh I prefer TN2.

Hakari and Kashimo one would've been a banger if Hakari did something else than punching cause he has cursed energy LMAO.
I thought it was pretty good.

They are both still stronger than Yuta :moonwalk:

Seth

โ€Ž
They are both still stronger than Yuta :moonwalk:
It would have to be true to bait me, it is not.

Not saying he claps them cause that would be disrespectful but he wins in both scenarios.

Kashim would be kinda fucked especially since he doesn't know Yuta, he might've been pretty surprised to get fucked in the head with his own CT.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
It would have to be true to bait me, it is not.
That's what we've been told so far tho. Yuta thinks Hakari on a roll beats him. Kashimo almost defeated Hakari, which means he should at least be relative to Yuta, and that's without his CT.

Not saying he claps them cause that would be disrespectful but he wins in both scenarios.
From what we have thus far, Yuta should lose to both. Maybe with the new powers he received from Ryu, Uro and Dhruv he can win. I need to remind myself what they were exactly.

Seth

โ€Ž
From what we have thus far, Yuta should lose to both. Maybe with the new powers he received from Ryu, Uro and Dhruv he can win. I need to remind myself what they were exactly.
Bias. Hakari is a bit stupid as a fighter. Yuta would work his way around him rather easily.

Kashimo would scare Yuta here and there but ultimately he would lose.

Yuta beats Kashimo Mid diff.

Yuta beats Hakari Mid diff too ( and mid diff here is majorily because Yuta would have to waste time while Hakari is on the jackpot and understand this ability ).

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Seth

โ€Ž
Yuta is biased against himself?? News to me lmao.

LOL. If Yuta wins, and that's a big if, he would win with nothing less than extreme diff.
You are still holding tight to that statement from Yuta which he made to literally make Hakari look good in everyone's eyes.

Maki literally laughed it off when he said Hakari is stronger than him. Stop being braindead.

LOL. If Yuta wins, and that's a big if, he would win with nothing less than extreme diff.
Hakari has nothing else after immortality and he is dumb as a fighter.

Kashimo is smart but that only works for Yuta's benefit since he would understand dude is up to something because he ain't going all in on him.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
You are still holding tight to that statement from Yuta which he made to literally make Hakari look good in everyone's eyes.

Maki literally laughed it off when he said Hakari is stronger than him. Stop being braindead.
Please stop lmao. It's fine. Your fave said Hakari is stronger. That's it. No humble no nothing. This is the same Yuta that cockily says he's gonna kill Kenjaku, that fights Kuro without RCT or Rika. He highly values his abilities and himself.

Maki is not a factor here. We've been over this. Yuta and his opinion matter more because he is talking about himself and talking in a negative way.

We've been told by both Gege and Yuta that Hakari on a roll and high on fever is superior to Yuta himself as of then.
Hakari has nothing else after immortality and he is dumb as a fighter.

Kashimo is smart but that only works for Yuta's benefit since he would understand dude is up to something because he ain't going all in on him.
These are just blank statements that you can't back up. The portrayal is clear. Like I said even if Yuta wins he does it no less than extreme diff.

Seth

โ€Ž
From what I remember -- Yuta best and Hakari worst. Megumi's was also good and maki decent
Megumi could've been better if not for his moral code caused by the memories of his sister.

I don't want him to suffer but I lowkey want the bitch dead, she is stopping Megumi from turning into a monster.
Post automatically merged:

Please stop lmao. It's fine. Your fave said Hakari is stronger. That's it. No humble no nothing. This is the same Yuta that cockily says he's gonna kill Kenjaku, that fights Kuro without RCT or Rika. He highly values his abilities and himself.

Maki is not a factor here. We've been over this. Yuta and his opinion matter more because he is talking about himself and talking in a negative way.

We've been told by both Gege and Yuta that Hakari on a roll and high on fever is superior to Yuta himself as of then.

These are just blank statements that you can't back up. The portrayal is clear. Like I said even if Yuta wins he does it no less than extreme diff.
You are using blank statements. Yuta being kind =/= Hakai being strong.

Grow up.

You just like to oppose everything I say. Yuta beats both Hakari and Kashimo, he is the 2nd growing up Gojo, not Hakari or Kashimo.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
You are using blank statements. Yuta being kind =/= Hakai being strong.
No I am using manga statements. Yuta wasn't being kind or anything lmao. It's fine. He said Hakari is stronger, Gege says the same. For now. Yuta will probably be stronger in the future.

Grow up.

You just like to oppose everything I say. Yuta beats both Hakari and Kashimo, he is the 2nd growing up Gojo, not Hakari or Kashimo.
I just like to follow the manga.

Hakari Vs Kashimo best fight. Had everything gags, fun interactions, OP techniques and it ended in a satisfying way too.

Best character is hard to decide but Higuruma, Ryu and Kashimo are definitely top candidates.
Best colony is the one with Yuta, it had more interesting clashes.

Seth

โ€Ž
No I am using manga statements. Yuta wasn't being kind or anything lmao. It's fine. He said Hakari is stronger, Gege says the same. For now. Yuta will probably be stronger in the future.

I just like to follow the manga.

You don't.

Yuta's feats >>>>>> Hakari feats. Hakari didn't even win his fight, lmao.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I do. Hence why I am following the manga.

Yuta's feats >>>>>> Hakari feats. Hakari didn't even win his fight, lmao.
Hakari won he just said it's a draw. Which is above Yuta's status, according to Yuta and Gege.

Seth

โ€Ž
I do. Hence why I am following the manga.

Hakari won he just said it's a draw. Which is above Yuta's status, according to Yuta and Gege.
"Said to be".
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Yeah, yeah my father is also said to be the hidden leader of Konoha. Fuck outta here with shit like that.

Feat wise Yuta shits on Hakari no statement will help you.