General & Others Which colony and character and fight were the best thus far?

Which colony and character and fight were the best thus far?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
"Said to be".
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Yeah, yeah my father is also said to be the hidden leader of Konoha. Fuck outta here with shit like that.

Feat wise Yuta shits on Hakari no statement will help you.
I accept your concession.

Be like your fave

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I accept your concession.

Be like your fave
Yeah, I'm like my fave, I'm kind to you and telling you that you are wrong.

How fucked in the head u must be to oppose feats? Feats > Statements.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah, I'm like my fave, I'm kind to you and telling you that you are wrong.
Yuta wasn't being kind br0. Please stop inserting your headcanon into this.

A cocky Yuta says that Hakari on a roll is > him.

How fucked in the head u must be to oppose feats? Feats > Statements.
No reason to get angry. Statements and portrayal are always more important than arbitrary feats.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yuta wasn't being kind br0. Please stop inserting your headcanon into this.

A cocky Yuta says that Hakari on a roll is > him.

No reason to get angry. Statements and portrayal are always more important than arbitrary feats.
Feats >>>>

Yuta >>>> Hakari.

Don't bother, cause you won't make me change my mind with your bias lmao.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Feats >>>>

Yuta >>>> Hakari.
This is downright sad.

Don't bother, cause you won't make me change my mind with your bias lmao.
The only one being biased here is you my man. I am sorry that it's like that, but it is what it is. I am pretty sure Yuta will be stronger one day, but for now we have his and Gege's words about it.

Seth

โ€Ž
This is downright sad.

The only one being biased here is you my man. I am sorry that it's like that, but it is what it is. I am pretty sure Yuta will be stronger one day, but for now we have his and Gege's words about it.
Feats >>>>> words to cheer up the mood about a person.

Yuta is stronger than Hakari, dude even had his own manga. Hakari is just some wannabe who can even fight, he just punches and uses his op ability like an idiot.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Feats >>>>> words to cheer up the mood about a person.

Yuta is stronger than Hakari, dude even had his own manga. Hakari is just some wannabe who can even fight, he just punches and uses his op ability like an idiot.
When you start writing JJK I am sure it'll be like that.

Seth

โ€Ž
When you start writing JJK I am sure it'll be like that.
You'd have to start reading Gege's one first. Because feats >>>>>>>>>>>> your bias.

You are like one of those mentalists who keep repeating "Uga buga if Geto didn't spread his powers too much".

Lmaoooo.

Yuta >

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
You'd have to start reading Gege's one first. Because feats >>>>>>>>>>>> your bias.

You are like one of those mentalists who keep repeating "Uga buga if Geto didn't spread his powers too much".

Lmaoooo.

Yuta >
Br0 this is just sad for real lmao. You wanna ignore everything 'bad' about Yuta Lmao. Start reading actual JJK at least when discussing it. I am not interested in your fanfic Yuta version. You remind me of Big Mom fans Lmao.

Seth

โ€Ž
Br0 this is just sad for real lmao. You wanna ignore everything 'bad' about Yuta Lmao. Start reading actual JJK at least when discussing it. I am not interested in your fanfic Yuta version. You remind me of Big Mom fans Lmao.
Getwo never bothers about Hakari, he always talks about Yuta as if he had Stockholm Syndrome.

Hakari is never in the conversation. What happened? Getwo doesn't read the manga?:wellwell:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Getwo never bothers about Hakari, he always talks about Yuta as if he had Stockholm Syndrome.

Hakari is never in the conversation. What happened? Getwo doesn't read the manga?:wellwell:
Why would he talk about Hakari?

Seth

โ€Ž
Why would he talk about Hakari?
He likes to know his playing ground and potential threats to the cause. Never mentions Hakari once.

Hakari's ability is screaming Plot Armor. Anyone of Yuta's power level just stalls him and fucks him up.

I would be keener to agree with you if Hakari wasn't dumb and only spamming his Jackpot and trying to hit the enemy, he has no skill as a Sorcerer.

Yuta wins.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
He likes to know his playing ground and potential threats to the cause. Never mentions Hakari once.
He never mentioned Yuta as any kind of threat lol. He actually said he's not a threat.

Hakari's ability is screaming Plot Armor. Anyone of Yuta's power level just stalls him and fucks him up.
I don't really care what you think of Hakari's ability Lmao. According to Yuta and Gege that ability makes him stronger than Yuta.

would be keener to agree with you if Hakari wasn't dumb and only spamming his Jackpot and trying to hit the enemy, he has no skill as a Sorcerer.
You are free to disagree. But you're not disagreeing with me, but with the Manga.

Seth

โ€Ž
I don't really care what you think of Hakari's ability Lmao. According to Yuta and Gege that ability makes him stronger than Yuta.
Yuta words were meant to interest people in Hakari's character, he is not stronger than the literally the second coming of Gojo, lmao.

He never mentioned Yuta as any kind of threat lol. He actually said he's not a threat.
Yeah, as I said, Stockholm Syndrome + he had no idea what Yuta was doing abroad. He is stronger than Yuta who beat fucking Geto.

You are free to disagree. But you're not disagreeing with me, but the Manga.
I'm using logic and feats, in which Yuta is better.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yuta words were meant to interest people in Hakari's character
Please stop Lmao. I have no idea how anyone can interpret the statement this way Lmao.

not stronger than the literally the second coming of Gojo, lmao.
He's not the second Gojo lol. And like I said a dozen times already, Yuta will probably end up stronger than Hakari. No shame in admitting that. But for now Hakari has the edge.

Yeah, as I said, Stockholm Syndrome + he had no idea what Yuta was doing abroad. He is stronger than Yuta who beat fucking Geto
Why would Kenjaku have any sort of syndrome when it comes to Yuta Lmao?? Geto at full power was stronger than Yuta back then.

using logic and feats, in which Yuta is better
Nah. Anyone without bias would at the very least acknowledge they belong to the same level and not that one wins midd diff Lmao.