General & Others Which colony and character and fight were the best thus far?

Which colony and character and fight were the best thus far?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Please stop Lmao. I have no idea how anyone can interpret the statement this way Lmao.
The majority of the fanbase thinks Yuta win. You are in the delusional minority dude.

Yuta just stalls this mfker and rekts him. Hakari can't fight aside punching you while on the immortality.

I also remembered just now @RayanOO @MonsterKaido Hakari needs prep time before the fight lmaoooo.

He's not the second Gojo lol. And like I said a dozen times already, Yuta will probably end up stronger than Hakari. No shame in admitting that. But for now Hakari has the edge.
Wrong. Yuta IS stronger than Hakari.

Why would Kenjaku have any sort of syndrome when it comes to Yuta Lmao?? Geto at full power was stronger than Yuta back then.
Stronger yet he lost. See? You can't realistically argue against feats. Feats >>>>>> bias.

Nah. Anyone without bias would at the very least acknowledge they belong to the same level and not that one wins midd diff Lmao.
Majority of the fanbase has Yuta > Hakari. You are in the delusional minority as I mentioned.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The majority of the fanbase thinks Yuta win. You are in the delusional minority dude.
Majority thinking something does not make it true Lmao. I can't believe you actually wrote this Lmao.

Wrong. Yuta IS stronger than Hakari.
According to Yuta and Gege no.

Yuta just stalls this mfker and rekts him. Hakari can't fight aside punching you while on the immortality.
Of course.

Stronger yet he lost. See? You can't realistically argue against feats. Feats >>>>>> bias.
Geto at full power was stronger than Yuta. The Geto that lost wasn't full power Geto.

Majority of the fanbase has Yuta > Hakari. You are in the delusional minority as I mentioned.
Already stated above. I honestly can't believe you thought this was a decent post Lmao.

Anyway this is no longer interesting. I can't discuss your fanfic Yuta Lmao. Agree to disagree.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Portrayal > Feats
Always

Words of character are portrayal for sure
But itโ€™s not that linear

Characters can be wrong, characters can be contradicted by others, can overate themselves, underrate etc

What Hakari has : Yuta saying Hakari all out is superior, the datebook keeping those words, Gojo saying Hakari is also super strong

Yuta : being the MC 0.5, having his own film/part of the manga, being far more relevant story wise, Gojo implying Yuta can carry in front of Kenjaku, Gojo saying Yuta is super strong, Maki contradicting Yuta the second after he said Hakari was stronger saying he was wrong, Yuta saying he can help Yuji is Sukuna appears again

Overall Yuta stock is higher

Seth

โ€Ž
Majority thinking something does not make it true Lmao. I can't believe you actually wrote this Lmao.
It must mean something is there is only a minority of people who actually believe in the bullshit you are saying.

According to Yuta and Gege no.
Wrong. You are mistaking hyping up a character for the time being with actual feats and achievements. He didn't even win his fight.

Glad you understand.

Geto at full power was stronger than Yuta. The Geto that lost wasn't full power Geto.
It was Geto using his own powers, I really, really don't give a fuck if he did it wrong or not. He fucked up and lost to virgin Yuta.

Already stated above. I honestly can't believe you thought this was a decent post Lmao.

Anyway this is no longer interesting. I can't discuss your fanfic Yuta Lmao. Agree to disagree.
Minority appreciator Light.

No one cares about minorities. Yuta > Hakari is a fact for majority of the fandom. Stop being delusional.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
must mean something is there is only a minority of people who actually believe in the bullshit you are saying.
No it doesn't mean anything hence it's a logical fallacy Lmao. Please stop.

Wrong. You are mistaking hyping up a character for the time being with actual feats and achievements. He didn't even win his fight
Br0 I told you. Stop inserting your headcanon into this. I am not interested in what you wanted it to be.

Glad you understand.

It was Geto using his own powers, I really, really don't give a fuck if he did it wrong or not. He fucked up and lost to virgin Yuta.
This makes no sense Br0. He wasn't at full power. This is a fact. You trying to twist it won't work. Imagine someone beating Yuta without Yuta using Rika or Copy or any CT he copied. Would we say he's now stronger than Yuta?? Of course not. Especially if we had a statement that Yuta at full power would win.

Minority appreciator Light.

No one cares about minorities. Yuta > Hakari is a fact for majority of the fandom. Stop being delusional.
Lmao. Logical fallacy. Majority of people thought the Earth was flat. I am glad that's your reasoning for saying Yuta>Hakari.

Seth

โ€Ž
No it doesn't mean anything hence it's a logical fallacy Lmao. Please stop.
Your opinion is invalid and in minority. Not belivable.

Br0 I told you. Stop inserting your headcanon into this. I am not interested in what you wanted it to be.
Feats and Yuta's portrayal >>>>> some comments Gege made to make people interested in Hakari in any way, shape or form.

This dude can't fight, his ability is literally Plot Armor. Give Hakari any other CT and he is dying like a pig.

Ez:myman:

This makes no sense Br0. He wasn't at full power. This is a fact. You trying to twist it won't work. Imagine someone beating Yuta without Yuta using Rika or Copy or any CT he copied. Would we say he's now stronger than Yuta?? Of course not. Especially if we had a statement that Yuta at full power would win.
Yuta >

Lmao. Logical fallacy. Majority of people thought the Earth was flat. I am glad that's your reasoning for saying Yuta>Hakari.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Your opinion is invalid and in minority. Not belivable.
Logical fallacy.

Feats and Yuta's portrayal >>>>> some comments Gege made to make people interested in Hakari in any way, shape or form.
Portayal has Hakari above.

This dude can't fight, his ability is literally Plot Armor. Give Hakari any other CT and he is dying like a pig.
Stop trying to change characters Lmao. Give Yuta a different CT and no Rika and he gets negged.

Geto>>>

See it is easy Lmao.

I canโ€™t quote the final part on phone Lmao but that's what your reasoning boils down to.

Agree to disagree but please stop with these fallacies in serious talks.

Seth

โ€Ž
Logical fallacy.

Portayal has Hakari above.

Stop trying to change characters Lmao. Give Yuta a different CT and no Rika and he gets negged.

Geto>>>

See it is easy Lmao.

I canโ€™t quote the final part on phone Lmao but that's what your reasoning boils down to.

Agree to disagree but please stop with these fallacies in serious talks.
Minority opinions don't matter.

Yuta >>>>>

Colonies:

1) Tokyo N2 Sendai
2) Tokyo N2
3) Tokyo N1
4) Sakurajima

Characters (specifically for this arc)
1) Draw for Yuta (for multiple fights) and Hakari (really enjoyed his fight with Kashimo)
2) Megumi
3) Kashimo
4) Higuruma
5) Ryu
6) Yuji
3/10 for rest of the characters, especially Maki.

Best fights:

1) Again draw between Yuta and Hakari fight(s)
2) Megumi vs Reggie
3) Yuji vs Higuruma was still enjoyable, I wont even rate Maki's fight.

Overall, I would give 6/10 for this arc so far.
Maybe Kenjaku can save this arc now :kayneshrug:

Edit: Forgot Yuta's fight was in Sendai. :/

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Higuruma folded way too soon for my taste. Yuji admitted his crime, Higu revealed the real evidence, then he just agreed to transfer points. That was kinda whack. I might be misremembering though, been a while since i read it.
I can understand your feeling, Higuruma didnโ€™t take long before turning good again

But it goes with Higuruma character. The guy just snapped because of injustice but he was good lad and a good person. He just snapped and was given suddenly the power to act and seize it. But he was ashamed of himself and saw a genuine guy like Yuji and was touched.