General & Others Which crew has the best Yonkou Commanders??

In terms of?

--My fav goes like Calamities > Sweet Commanders > WB Commanders

--In terms of one on one combat -- Sweet Commanders >= WB Commanders > Calamities

King is strongest yc1 but not by huge margin ; Both kata and maco gives him good fight but Jack holds them down

Queen plays too much and in general I will rank him below cracker/jozu ; too easy to attack and easy to land hits on him where easy to dodge his laser beams

--In over all combat due to Queen's creations BP gets advantage followed by sweet Commanders as kata's awakening gives him better aoe and crackers clones more man power

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
In terms of?

--My fav goes like Calamities > Sweet Commanders > WB Commanders

--In terms of one on one combat -- Sweet Commanders >= WB Commanders > Calamities

King is strongest yc1 but not by huge margin ; Both kata and maco gives him good fight but Jack holds them down

Queen plays too much and in general I will rank him below cracker/jozu ; too easy to attack and easy to land hits on him where easy to dodge his laser beams

--In over all combat due to Queen's creations BP gets advantage followed by sweet Commanders as kata's awakening gives him better aoe and crackers clones more man power
Queen below Cracker is a travesty

Shanks probably.

But from the ones we know already, I would give the edge to the Whitebeard pirates.

As for Beast pirates vs Big Mom pirates:

King vs Katakuri - I believe Katakuri would win. He is smart and would be able to figure out King's weakness
Queen vs Smoothie - ????
Jack vs Cracker - Jack is resilient, but I don't see him at the same level as WCI gear 4th Luffy. So I believe he would have an even harder time fighting against Cracker's tricky fruit. Therefore I give this victory to the Big Mom Pirates

Every crew has good right hands or YC1's.

Kaido's crew has Queen, which is a double edged sword.
Linlin has Smoothie who is non existent.
Whitebeard has Jozu who is currently a cripple but otherwise was going toe to toe with Shichibukai and an Admiral.

So whitebeard wins the YC2 round.

Kaido has Jack. Which is a detriment.
Linlin has Cracker, who is pretty decent.
Whitebeard has Vista, who fought Mihawk and jumped Akainu with Marco when needed to.

So again, goes to the Whitebeard pirates.

All around quality goes to the WBs. Can't judge Shanks or BB yet.
I dont think Queen is a double edged sword. He only performed idiotically against Sanji for his own motives. In a normal fight he wont be spaming lazers waiting for his opponents to bring out a RS. He’ll be plaguing them.

As of now…Queen beat Drake, O-Lin, 2v1 beat Marco, Chopper, and wouldve killed everyone in the Live Performance floor. I dont think thats being a double edged sword. I think thats doing more than the YC1 counterpart did

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I dont think Queen is a double edged sword. He only performed idiotically against Sanji for his own motives. In a normal fight he wont be spaming lazers waiting for his opponents to bring out a RS. He’ll be plaguing them.

As of now…Queen beat Drake, O-Lin, 2v1 beat Marco, Chopper, and wouldve killed everyone in the Live Performance floor. I dont think thats being a double edged sword. I think thats doing more than the YC1 counterpart did
Queen turned 5k soldiers against his crew:shame:
Queen wins against cracker but in general it's way more easy to land hits on him and he takes damage unlike cracker plus his laser beams are easily to dodge
Queen also takes much much more to go down. Crackers very easy to take out

Queen turned thousands of his own crew against them leading to their defeat, thats why many of us view him as a double-edged sword.
If he was serious then the BP would hve won the war by now but because of his childish personality they will lose, all because of what he did.

If only he stayed focused and didn't do anything rash, he should have used the mummy bullets, and not say stupid things to his own crew, and should have not played around with Chopper leading to him creating the antidote, and should have focused on his opponent Sanji.
Queen killed a lot of the enemy but also turned even more people against them

Probably Shanks but I also like a lot BB's crew.

Benn Beckman, Yasopp and Lucky Roo have insane potential for being great. Their designs are already awesome and their backstory with Luffy although it is short is good enough.

Burgess and Shiryuu are also awesome to me. Although Burgess was written dirty at Dressrosa because he fought against Sabo I still think he can be a good character and strong opponent to Sanji later on. And Shiryuu is awesome since introduction.