Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sengoku is mad underrated.
I think so too. But I can't lie. I had my doubts about his PL a lot of times. Maybe his strategy type of guy vibe was putting me away from him.

But nothing changes the fact that he got "CoC" and "Bring me Garp or Sengoku" hype.

+ He took on Shiki with Garp.

He just suffers from a lack of hype but I think Oda recently tried to repair it slowly. Although I still think that Garp could've been slightly stronger even tho Sengoku had a DF.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Lmao in the background I was running a fake anti Sanji campaign as the so called #1 Sanji fan.

I would pull up to the COTY discussion thread and list off detailed reasons as to why Sanji has been a cuck postimeskip and doesn't deserve the vote as a Sanji fan lmao. Shit had me in tears because I legit started debating with evidence and legit arguments, had people livid.

My schtick was if you're an objective and fair Sanji fan like me you will make sure he didn't win that year for his terrible Year Of Sanji performance. Had M3 convinced y'all joined my cause when you had zero idea what was going on lmfao.

Side note as I was looking for the above screenshot, apparently I pissed someone off enough to make an alt raging about me, pretty sure this was some nico robin fan. Dunno if anyone remembers this. Excuse the language
LMFAOOO I remember this mfer. Dude would go wild if you didn’t agree with their Sanji X Zoro stuff. Wasn’t their name NicoLaw or sum

@Topi Jerami Didn't Oliver had an alt named Andrewww at some point during OJ lmfao?
They are different guys.
Oliver is that guy with "trained mink soldier" meme and Sanji clowning signatures.
Iirc he had beef with @HexBozoline and @Van the most.

Andrewww is Andrewww lmao.
He would spam "FFS" every sentence and kept repeating the same panels everytime @Tejas style. And in middle of argument, he would suddenly pull out his beloved Cambridge dictionary to prove his points. He fought everyone from @Admiral Lee Hung to @Guan Yu to @HA001 and @Steven .

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE had the best exit from oj. Went out like a man.
:suresure:😂😂

LMFAOOOOO I forgot he’d do that.

I’d legit sign on, start typing in a random chat. My name pops up at the bottom “TheAncientCenturion is typing..”

And Shishio drops what he’s doing immediately hits us all with “Anyways I think Jack is a massive faggot and I feel bad for anyone sucking his dick.”

That was the high point of us joking on each other
Lmao 😂😂😂

What's the name of that guy from OJ that made posts every chapter release with like 10 gifs making fun of everything
@Fist_Of_Love

I remember when someone tricked reddot and made him post
@K!NG HARA$H!MA did that.
Post automatically merged:

Haha I remember how both of us try go get Comrade,Major and TAC back, I even annoy the mods of OJ back then with spamming pm about these three coming back to OJ and should not stay bann,sadly the answer was always nope.
You guys kept saying "comrade, major, TAC, comrade, major, TAC". But there were 4 victims that day and he always got forgotten.

Just because you are a big bully, they always forget you @Zenos7

He's quite a raging type. He typed this to @Jiihad
I will say he was more toxic than cardboard, iirc cardboard was harmless, he bashed characters (Big Mom & Carrot mainly) but never really got agressive toward other users.

Roman was kinda funny though. I remember how he kept creating "why do you hate Luffy?", "why do you hate One Piece?" kind of threads.
Threatening to kill someone? Yikes.... :nicagesmile:

Cardboard wore Gaimon avatar, iirc sometimes Garp. He didn't wear Joker avatar.
Ah yeah you're right.

Cardboard wore Gaimon avatar, iirc sometimes Garp. He didn't wear Joker avatar.
Ah yeah you're right.

Last edited: