Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters

@Shelby why you actin like he was imposing himself on you, When clearly you were engaged in the conversation as much as he was.
:myman:
Also did the Zoro Fandom @HA001 and @Admiral Lee Hung really heart your feelings so hard that you had to go and cry to @Erkan12 about it?
:mihanha::mihanha::mihanha:
And the most pussified private convo award goes to...

Bogard

You can't win

@Shelby why you actin like he was imposing himself on you, When clearly you were engaged in the conversation as much as he was.
:myman:
Also did the Zoro Fandom @HA001 and @Admiral Lee Hung really heart your feelings so hard that you had to go and cry to @Erkan12 about it?
:mihanha::mihanha::mihanha:
Dat moment when your private history gets exposed :josad:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You couldn't stand up to him though :vistalaugh:
had to go call mommy and daddy to sort the bully out :willsmith:
Tejas has been debunked hundreds of thousands of times lol, 50% of that has been by me. Everyone of his wrong arguments (all 2 of the arguments he’s made in 5 years) are things that I’ve debunked in the past.

The mods told Tejas to stop being a bot, he didn’t listen, so he got the bot treatment lol. You’re just mad because your idol had nothing to add to the discussion and got rightfully banned for it lol.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
You should be grateful if King faces Zoro. That way you will have bunch of berserkers worth 1 temple defending him to death until decades later.
Lord Pica can testify.
:goyea:

The first Risitas video I ever saw. On Dressrosa
My God, I was laughing so hard my jaw's really sore right now.

I can't wait for what Wano brings.
:ihaha:

Tejas has been debunked hundreds of thousands of times lol, 50% of that has been by me. Everyone of his wrong arguments (all 2 of the arguments he’s made in 5 years) are things that I’ve debunked in the past.

The mods told Tejas to stop being a bot, he didn’t listen, so he got the bot treatment lol. You’re just mad because your idol had nothing to add to the discussion and got rightfully banned for it lol.
Tejas terrifies you, just like I do. You even asked Bogard if you could donate more to get us banned :vistalaugh:

The fear is real. Hell I bet your fingers are shaking just replying to me.

Also stop with the Kingdom, Berserk, admiral avas. This is you chief:

:hihihi: