Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters
Everyone fandom has his toxic fans.
People who come from OJ know that very good. As example the Sanji fandom in OJ was very toxic. I remember when I said Sanji didn't beat Pageone and we need more information, I get attacked by 4-5 users back then. Or the legendary Sanji vs Katakuri thread. Wci was a disaster in terms of the toxic Sanji fans.

Same goes for Luffy fanbois.
In OJ their was a "Luffy defense force(yes they really actually name themselve like this xD) who actually try to bann all people who dislike the idea of Luffy not defeating Big mom,just imagine that crapshit.
No one from OJ will forget the legendary " The great debate,will BM fall in thus arc" thread, that was literally the toxic place overall. The Luffy defense force try to bait users who not agree with BM fall to let them bann. That was Toxic asf too.

Here we have many Zorofans ofc they leading it but they not try to force banns, showing they aren't that bad. I know many Zoro fans here who are actually great,also people who get insult in OJ are here, ofc their are few wankers(Nik and Final(love you guys xD) who actually overwank the shit of Zoro), but they NEVER insult anyone here and that is the different here. But they have lot of great users like Enma,Seth,Guan,Cinera and lot of more who actually a great guys. Let be honest the arc is on fire with the rooftop battle so it make sense for heat debates, wouldn't call it as toxic.

As someone who coming from OJ, the Sanji fans are also better here, in case all sides aren't really that toxic. Their is a case of having a heat debate or trying to bann people via bait(OJ luffy fans).

Because that I don't vote to anyone since It is a useless debate,none of these are toxic that much here.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Seth, about 3/4 of all your posts are toxic. So I'm calling BS right there
You on the other hand are the biggest troll on the forum.

Your validity is as big as my toxicity

Me discussing with Ravager or BleakAsh is not toxicity.

Counter arguments =/= toxicity.

If I want to be toxic I would ruin this thread in few minutes making one of ya close this u know this so don't overreact.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Agreed.

Add Shishio there too because he doesn't have an off switch
Post automatically merged:

I'd rather be the only Jack fan then deal with a bunch of bandwagoners like when Sanji fans thought King was gonna fight him.

:sus: You're alright. For now.
Cap shishos posts have me in stitches. They not toxic they funny af when he goes in on someone.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Toxic Sanji fans:
Chrono
MonsterZoro(He's at least funny)
kurwa
pedxi(Banned on this site)
HD-Sanji
True God Moe(Banned on this site)
Lukegranders

As for the toxic Zoro fans on this site, these are the list of toxic Zoro fans I can think of.

Toxic Zoro fans:
ShishioIsBack
HA001
Xdrake
Roronoa-sama
Zowo
ZoroGang(Banned on this site)
Blother
nik87
Thabeast
Fenaker
LuffyMazino
Kurwa isn't that toxic and Lil D just gets a bit annoying with his Sanji wank...

I'd also never call Nik toxic. Dumb? Yes. Toxic? Never.

S

SinOfGreed

I wasn't going to do this but fuck it. When it comes to the toxic Sanji fans on this site, these are list of the toxic Sanji fans I can think of.

Toxic Sanji fans:
Chrono
MonsterZoro(He's at least funny)
kurwa
pedxi(Banned on this site)
HD-Sanji
True God Moe(Banned on this site)
Lukegranders

As for the toxic Zoro fans on this site, these are the list of toxic Zoro fans I can think of.

Toxic Zoro fans:
ShishioIsBack
HA001
Xdrake
Roronoa-sama
Zowo
ZoroGang(Banned on this site)
Blother
nik87
Thabeast
Fenaker
LuffyMazino

I might be forgetting certain toxic Sanji and Zoro fans but oh well, if I didn't list your name then I probably don't see you as being toxic or least not as bad as the others.:pepecafe:
Nik is not toxic at all. He just wanks Zoro which isn't a crime.