Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Well, the difference is your threads were viewed quite negatively back at OJ, but here it is viewed in a positive way. Also, unlike OJ, you have no chance of getting banned here for such takes. Thats why, Sir_L>>>>Cinera, lol.

Tbf the current state of Sanji fans at WG reminds me of the few Zoro fans/defenders we had at OJ around 2015-17, notably, @Bogard @Gol D. Roger , @HeroesNZ , @ZenZu , @Garp the Fist , @Buggy D Clown , the legend Sir_L and some others. The difference is the Sanji fans here are just not as good as we were, jk, lol.
We were just built different.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
β€Ž
WIND
pRESSURE

the only argument Shishio himself had to admit was retarded
I think that was tha most accomplished I’ve ever felt in my life at 3:34am on a Tuesday bro. Shishio jus got dead silent. Me, you @Admiral Lee Hung @Haoshoku @Owl Ki and a couple others witnessed Shishio back out an argument. It signified a changing of tha guard for us

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
β€Ž
β€œIronic” lmfao you know you were serious @ShishioIsBack
Post automatically merged:

LMFAOOOOO

That and early morning story time with @LANJI CUCKSMOKE made staying up late worth it
Ainna? @LANJI CUCKSMOKE was one of if not tha best additions to TG lmao, man took them jokes on tha chin and rolled with it. He a made man

Tha shit that was said on there I can’t repeat on hea lmao

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Ainna? @LANJI CUCKSMOKE was one of if not tha best additions to TG lmao, man took them jokes on tha chin and rolled with it. He a made man

Tha shit that was said on there I can’t repeat on hea lmao
We said it a million times, after we got Lanji banned we had to stick with him. That was the least we had to do.

It’s just a blessing he’s not a full whacko :milaugh:

I think that was tha most accomplished I’ve ever felt in my life at 3:34am on a Tuesday bro. Shishio jus got dead silent. Me, you @Admiral Lee Hung @Haoshoku @Owl Ki and a couple others witnessed Shishio back out an argument. It signified a changing of tha guard for us
Nah, I was not there for the infamous Wind Pressure argument. That happened before I got my arse on Discord. Lol.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
I was?
lmao
i thought I was the worst/chaotic addition for a while
You whole stopped heated debates with the shit you said sometimes

But never in a bad way lmfao. More bafflement
Post automatically merged:

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE is a fuckin diamond
we give him so much shit catfished him multiple times yet he never moaned
Inforgot

Albino and Shishio dating just to fuck with Lanji. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

@Bogard we gotta mod Lanji to atone for our sins against him

Bogard

You can't win
β€Ž
Well, the difference is your threads were viewed quite negatively back at OJ, but here it is viewed in a positive way. Also, unlike OJ, you have no chance of getting banned here for such takes. Thats why, Sir_L>>>>Cinera, lol.

Tbf the current state of Sanji fans at WG reminds me of the few Zoro fans/defenders we had at OJ around 2015-17, notably, @Bogard @Gol D. Roger , @HeroesNZ , @ZenZu , @Garp the Fist , @Buggy D Clown , the legend Sir_L and some others. The difference is the Sanji fans here are just not as good as we were, jk, lol.
Lol the time when Zoro was the underdog

This was us against them

HeroSanji was the funniest

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
β€Ž
We said it a million times, after we got Lanji banned we had to stick with him. That was the least we had to do.

It’s just a blessing he’s not a full whacko :milaugh:
I’m Crine!! We gassed that man up to commit forum suicide lololol

Nah, I was not there for the infamous Wind Pressure argument. That happened before I got my arse on Discord. Lol.
Damn I swore you was lol

I was?
lmao
i thought I was the worst/chaotic addition for a while
Aye you had that Bih rocking for a minute. ***** ain’t know what to do with you lol, had people muting that channel

Few ? :usoprice: