Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters
Lmfao one of the funniest moments on Oj is when @MonsterZoro tried accusing @Celestial D. Dragon of stealing his theories
Bruh, Prime MonsterZoro was something else.:milaugh:

@Topi Jerami Didn't Oliver had an alt named Andrewww at some point during OJ lmfao?
Lol, @Zenos7 was accusing me for being Oliver and Andrewww in my profile from way before. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE knows about it.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/members/zoro-d-goat.1313/page-45#profile-post-9297

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE is a fuckin diamond
we give him so much shit catfished him multiple times yet he never moaned
Telling y’all that boi a solider lmao
Post automatically merged:

I'm pretty sure you guys are making this shit up from some alternative universe.
Nah you ain’t know us from OJ ***** was different

Bogard

You can't win
I'm pretty sure you guys are making this shit up from some alternative universe.
Believe it or not but when we joined OJ, Zoro was really the underdog. Every pro-Sanji posts were liked much more than detailed pro-Zoro arguments, which were instead humiliated, with the staff support not helping either(the contrary from here)

Well that was until sometime later I suppose. After we destroyed the section, it wasn't the case anymore though

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yo @LuthonTheDragDown @HA001 @HexBozoline yall ***** remember when @Albino 👑 used that face swap shit to send @LANJI CUCKSMOKE a fake pic of him to convince Lanji that he was a girl!? Please tell me y’all remember that LMFAOOO
LMFAOOOOO

Yup! I was cracking up thinking of that earlier. That face app ain’t fair, Lanji had no chance
Post automatically merged:

How many times i get reported a day just out of curiosity
Not often really. Maybe a few times a week

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman