Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Do you remember the racism seminars Rosie used to give us before he got to know us:milaugh:

Whole server is fucked
I remember one time when we went to go troll BDA’s voice chat, and Rossie asked a guy not to say the N word, then that guy said the N word like a hundred times in succession and Rossie rage quit lmfao. Same discord where Shishio triggered like 30 people at once when he dropped his legendary

“If Kaido really wanted to die, he’d have fought Oden like a man”

We even have(had?) a Black Clover channel lmao. Back in the day where only you and I talked about it lmao.
Yeah Thirsty Gen was actually very chill in channels like this lmfao. Back when the BC fandom was just me and Light. The OP discussions in that server though,

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
LOOOOOOOOOL THAT FUCKING 2 DAY EPIC SHIT THAT WENT DOWN BETWEEN NOODLE AND SHISHO
Or Ndule outright saying he hated Lee, didn’t hate Shishio, but Lee was like.. repugnant.
I remember one time when we went to go troll BDA’s voice chat, and Rossie asked a guy not to say the N word, then that guy said the N word like a hundred times in succession and Rossie rage quit lmfao. Same discord where Shishio triggered like 30 people at once when he dropped his legendary

“If Kaido really wanted to die, he’d have fought Oden like a man”

Yeah Thirsty Gen was actually very chill in channels like this lmfao. Back when the BC fandom was just me and Light. The OP discussions in that server though,

lmfaooooooo

You guys loved raiding servers. I had to stop after our first run cause I felt bad for ruining people’s shit