Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters
Sanji won the character of the year in OJ in a year he didnt appear at the manga. I rest my case. :gokulaugh:Seriously, early OJ was heavily pro-Sanji. In a small community like this, the mods and popular users can greatly influence the overall opinion. Basically thats what was happening with OJ in its early days. Most people dont really want to debate against their friends.
That character of the year poll was hysterical

Mind we were all accused of being part of an elaborate plot to stop Sanji winning by Monster Trio? Man was foreshadowing the 2020 election four years in advance

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I suggested to Bakura to allow us to step it up a notch with graphic gore images, since i had the same belief as @Mr. Anderson , Lanji was only spamming gay/transexual content which he deems "shocking" lmfao.
It's shocking as fuck to go into the one piece section and see Lanji posting 3 dudes all fucking each other lmfao

It's shocking as fuck to go into the one piece section and see Lanji posting 3 dudes all fucking each other lmfao
Even the actual NSFW section got shook by Lanji before the creation of the Dungeon.

"Hmmm, I wonder what HotChocolate has posted today?"

*Goes to NSFW, sees Lanji just posted George Bush having anal intercourse with Osama bin Laden.*

"Maybe some other time."

it was in the dungeon
lmao

Post automatically merged:

:milaugh:
Its what Lanji is into man, he likes seeing naked men
Post automatically merged:

Even the actual NSFW section got shook by Lanji before the creation of the Dungeon.

"Hmmm, I wonder what HotChocolate has posted today?"

*Goes to NSFW, sees Lanji just posted George Bush having anal intercourse with Osama bin Laden.*

"Maybe some other time."
:gonope: