Break Week Which is the most hax: Enma or gomu gomu no mi?

Enma or gomu gomu no mi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your fodder trained two years to be given new swords to get stronger while Luffy is simply going with what he jas. Who is this Joyboy ? Get lost with your headcannon first it was Luffy was Roger then whatever nonsense. Don’t compare your fodder to Luffy again.
Carried by bloodline
carried by shanks and roger s haki from the strawhat
carried by gomu gomu no and joyboys haki :milaugh:
no gomu fruit=no gears
no enma=zoro picks a random sword and gonna use haki and it s not gonna break lulll
fodder condom

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Your fodder trained two years to be given new swords to get stronger while Luffy is simply going with what he jas. Who is this Joyboy ? Get lost with your headcannon first it was Luffy was Roger then whatever nonsense. Don’t compare your fodder to Luffy again.
Joyboy is relation with gomu gomu the same kaido was refered about joyboy and the debil fruit. Luffy will be pk due this magic fruit while zoro didn't need enma to defeat mihawk
Post automatically merged:

Zoro without enma>>>>>>>>>>luffy without gomu(ussop level)

Luffy without Gomu is the size of Broly and Yonko level already.His Usopp level strogner than Hybrid Kaido. Zoro without swords gets lolclapped by base Sanji.

That's why no one likes you @Roronoa-sama

Of course eraser ability is more hax than Enma! If Luffy has such an ability at the end, it's like power nullification which can cancel a lot of powers, similar to the Yami Yami no Mi. Like I said, believe at tha power of tha condom. :)
condom fruit also counters one of the most powerful fruits
wb s fruit
gravity fruit of fuji s
and enel s fruit

power of the condom carries the condom :noo:

condom fruit also counters one of the most powerful fruits
wb s fruit
gravity fruit of fuji s
and enel s fruit

power of the condom carries the condom :noo:
And delete all your answers you@‘me. Not everybody is here for yoru silly back and forth. I don’t want to talk to you.

Last edited:
cry
zoro can get rid of enma and he still can use another random sword
luffy gets rid of gomu no and he becomes spandam level
Not only is this complete and utter cap you gon delete this but you’re blabbering absolue nonsense Luffy was always stronger than Zoro even without any Gomu Gomu since when does Luffy needs to stretch to be stogber than Zoro in the entire story ? Sanji is stronger than Zoro let alone Luffy and 2 Zoro picks a random sword he gets clapped By Kaku doesn’t get past past Scabbards level and gets clapped by Kilelr again.

Last edited:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Not only is this complete and utter cap you’re blabbering absolue nonsense Luffy was always stronger than Zoro even without any Gomu Gomu since when does Luffy needs to stretch to be stogber than Zoro in the entire story ? Sanji is stronger than Zoro let alone Luffy and 2 Zoro picks a random sword right now he gets clapped by Kilelr again.
:milaugh:

cry
zoro can get rid of enma and he still can use another random sword
luffy gets rid of gomu no and he becomes spandam level
But no joke though all of the people that@‘d me delete et our comments I don’t want to be on thsi thread I want to delete my comments. Let this be clear. I’ll be back in 20 mins.

Not only is this complete and utter cap you’re blabbering absolue nonsense Luffy was always stronger than Zoro even without any Gomu Gomu since when does Luffy needs to stretch to be stogber than Zoro in the entire story ? Sanji is stronger than Zoro let alone Luffy and 2 Zoro picks a random sword right now he gets clapped by Kilelr again.
condom needed multiple fights doffy katakuri cracker only for him to get one shoted by base kaido
zoro? pica killer and what he did? blocked and took the strongest attack in the world from 2 yonko
managed to overpower with broken bones hybrid kaido and made a new scar like oden
zoro out of fishman island wouldve one shoted condom

condom needed multiple fights doffy katakuri cracker only for him to get one shoted by base kaido
zoro? pica killer and what he did? blocked and took the strongest attack in the world from 2 yonko
managed to overpower with broken bones hybrid kaido and made a new scar like oden
zoro out of fishman island wouldve one shoted condom
Kaido one shots Zoro and Kiler at once. Those fodder never even got attacked by Kaido. They had no business being on the roof. They weren’t even worth it. They were jsut nuisance and one of them carried by Oden Oda and the plot. Luffy and Yamato doing it right. Sanji claps your fodder.