Break Week Which is the most hax: Enma or gomu gomu no mi?

Enma or gomu gomu no mi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think every DF is more hax than Enma.

Like, any random person can eat any DF and gain a superpower, and the only downside is they‘ll get is an inability to swim. That‘s high reward for little risk

While most people pick up Enma, try and swing it and they collapse into a shrivelled heap after one attack. The risk generally outweighs the reward there.

Enma can only be used by a strong swordsman

Whereas the gomu gomu no mi can be given to a literal fodder and it would still benefit them by increasing their durability and making them immune to bullets.

So I'd say overall the gomu gomu no mi is more useful.
Post automatically merged:

Like you can use G2 or snakeman to boost speed, G3 or tankman to boost durability, and G4 overall gives Luffy access to geppo.

Enma just gives zoro more power, that's about it

When Zoro finally performs the attack all his swords were equally coated we don't see any flame on Enma.
Ofc, because Oda changed focus.
Doesn't change that Kaido sensed different kind of haki and enma had a flame while others swords didn't when Zoro was charging the attack.

Gomu Gomu massively boosts base stats + gives the ability to fly

Give it to Garp/Shanks and they become at least 10 times stronger and faster

Give Enma to them and it won't change anything
That's a false equivalence. Enma wouldn't change much or anything for Shanks because he already has a strong sword and would just substitute it. And Garp is at his best as a brawler.

This thread is basically EOS Zoro vs. EOS Luffy. Who is stronger, a Gomu Gomu no brawler with his Hakis maxed out, or a Supreme Grade black blade user with his Hakis maxed out?

Also, the Gomu Gomu no Mi wouldn't benefit swordsmen like Shanks or Zoro much, since they couldn't effectively incorporate it with their fighting style. They would get more versatile, but what's the need of rubber punches if you can behead a monster like Kaido with one attack when at your strongest.

Press unwatch if u dont want to get notifications it s at the top page below the page number
Didn’t I tell you not to @this ? SMH. Oh so no there is a button to stop people from @‘ing ? I don’t want your answers. I never wanted them. Delete them all! And don’t @‘me ever again.

Last edited:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Neither but Luffy's df potential is nuts. Think of it like this. Luffy without the fruit has the potential to be as strong as Garp and if the Gomu does happen to be more special than it already is, I am pretty sure no one in the history of OP could go toe to toe him. Luffy could end up being the only character than could potentially take on two Yonkos and defeat em.