Questions & Mysteries Which OP Youtubers y'all watch? If you do?

Which OP Youtubers Y'all watch?

• Total voters
I'm conflicted over Rogersbase.
Sometimes I think he just wants clicks and is kinda arrogant and fake.
Some of his videos are good tho and I liked some of his musical stuff, like that WCI song. He definitely CAN sing.
I assure you my reactions are always genuine. Years ago, I came to terms with the fact that not everybody will vibe with my content and that's totally cool but I'm always forthright whenever I get spoiled.

I'm sure the arrogance thing comes from how I'll respond to fan theories sometimes or when I'm staunchly defending/railing against a story point that I feel strongly about. I never want to come across that way and I've gotten better at catching myself doing it but sometimes my initial visceral reaction to something on a live stream may not be people's cup of tea, lol

As for the clicks thing that I've seen comes up in this thread a lot about me and so many of my peers, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
We're ALWAYS thinking about clicks and trying to drive clicks. That's how you grow! Even the OP YouTubers that you would think would never make a video for clicks are doing it for clicks. In fact, they're usually the worst offenders, haha.

Appreciate you watching my content and liking my songs! NAKAMA! :)

GLR is the only one worth watching, mostly because he barely does reviews & that's ALL everyone else does. I like his arbitrary Top lists.

He also realizes that people want to hear his voice, but not look at his face. If I wanted to see a human ranting about OP in a studio apartment, I'd buy a mirror

DarkWitch

Poison Hashira
I mainly watch Sawyer7mage, Tekking101, and KOL.

Sometimes I will watch others like GLR, Rogersbase, and Mr Morj.

I assure you my reactions are always genuine. Years ago, I came to terms with the fact that not everybody will vibe with my content and that's totally cool but I'm always forthright whenever I get spoiled.

I'm sure the arrogance thing comes from how I'll respond to fan theories sometimes or when I'm staunchly defending/railing against a story point that I feel strongly about. I never want to come across that way and I've gotten better at catching myself doing it but sometimes my initial visceral reaction to something on a live stream may not be people's cup of tea, lol

As for the clicks thing that I've seen comes up in this thread a lot about me and so many of my peers, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
We're ALWAYS thinking about clicks and trying to drive clicks. That's how you grow! Even the OP YouTubers that you would think would never make a video for clicks are doing it for clicks. In fact, they're usually the worst offenders, haha.

Appreciate you watching my content and liking my songs! NAKAMA! :)
As someone who has seen your videos since 2015, while there was a short period of time that you did came off as a little bit arrogant.

I do not think you are like that anymore and imo you have improved, I also really do like that you do your live reaction/reviews as a stream instead of as a individual video that you used to do in the past.

Finally as someone who is a Nintendo fan, I do enjoy your Nintendo Direct reactions and your Smash Bros reactions are some of the best.

Do keep up the good work.

I do have a question that I hope you can answer for me, I never played Xenoblade Chronicles and it's a game that I've been wanting to play for a long time.

I've been thinking of getting Xenoblade Chronicles 2, but do I have to play the first Xenoblade Chronicles to know some stuff or can I just jump straight into the second one without having to play the first one?

Last edited:
I find @RogersBase , Tekking 101 & King of Lightning to be very likeable people (even if they were not doing OP content , i can still love to hear them talk for hours) & primarily watch their reaction & some theory videos. All 3 of them are full of infectious energy & vibrancy almost all the time.

Marco OP theorist is the best OP theorist out there who has a very successful track record of getting his predictions right & also rarely makes videos but whenever he does , he delivers a lot ; pointing out to things that most other ppl missed.

GrandlineReview <- Although i am subscribed to both his OP & HxH channel & used to find him likeable but for quite sometime now he has basically become :-
Too much clickbait title + too much repackaging & filler OP content almost every other day (i mean its a given that will happen if you do too many OP videos...there is only limited content) + low key bashing One Piece without having the ability to go into forming his own arguments for "constructive criticism" & again repackaging other people's arguments when putting forward his points aimed at criticizing the series & also he lacks the ability to get deeper insight into plot elements other than the surface level talk that everyone else is doing.
So his likeability has fallen a lot in my book.

Mr Morj <- When it comes to theory predictions , Morj has a mixed record. He was right about Zoro getting CoC in wano , wrong about luffy fighting jack . But as far as One Piece analysis , Character & theme analysis goes , he is the undisputed GOAT , consistently reviewing the entire story at a level even above Merphy & Daniel (who would be my 2nd & 3rd best arc reviewers).

Kagura Za Warudo

๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ‘Š ๐—ฌ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฒ โœ‹๐Ÿ‘‘
Even tho Tekking videos are pretty long, that guy has immense knowledge about the series. Heโ€™s a beast when it comes to speculations and theories. I think he took some high level one piece quiz where he scored an A. He remembers the minute of the minute details and thatโ€™s how vast his knowledge is.

Also dude has finally got a new studio setup! Way to go boi :sweat:

Can't stand any youtuber. I occasionaly watch a video or other but doesn't follow any. All garbage.

I got surprised seen a live conversation where Brago talks bad about WCI but I don't remember he saying bad things in any of his video about it. Specially Luffy vs Katakuri fight.
That same live I heard that guy called Dryzzt(I guess don't remember that name correctly) spitting facts about a lot of problems of One Piece.

I've been thinking of getting Xenoblade Chronicles 2, but do I have to play the first Xenoblade Chronicles to know some stuff or can I just jump straight into the second one without having to play the first one?
You can play XB2 without having played XB1 but I encourage you to go back and play it afterwards!