Questions & Mysteries Which OP Youtubers y'all watch? If you do?

Which OP Youtubers Y'all watch?

• Total voters
I'm conflicted over Rogersbase.
Sometimes I think he just wants clicks and is kinda arrogant and fake.
Some of his videos are good tho and I liked some of his musical stuff, like that WCI song. He definitely CAN sing.
I assure you my reactions are always genuine. Years ago, I came to terms with the fact that not everybody will vibe with my content and that's totally cool but I'm always forthright whenever I get spoiled.

I'm sure the arrogance thing comes from how I'll respond to fan theories sometimes or when I'm staunchly defending/railing against a story point that I feel strongly about. I never want to come across that way and I've gotten better at catching myself doing it but sometimes my initial visceral reaction to something on a live stream may not be people's cup of tea, lol

As for the clicks thing that I've seen comes up in this thread a lot about me and so many of my peers, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
We're ALWAYS thinking about clicks and trying to drive clicks. That's how you grow! Even the OP YouTubers that you would think would never make a video for clicks are doing it for clicks. In fact, they're usually the worst offenders, haha.

Appreciate you watching my content and liking my songs! NAKAMA! :)

GLR is the only one worth watching, mostly because he barely does reviews & that's ALL everyone else does. I like his arbitrary Top lists.

He also realizes that people want to hear his voice, but not look at his face. If I wanted to see a human ranting about OP in a studio apartment, I'd buy a mirror

I mainly watch Sawyer7mage, Tekking101, and KOL.

Sometimes I will watch others like GLR, Rogersbase, and Mr Morj.

I assure you my reactions are always genuine. Years ago, I came to terms with the fact that not everybody will vibe with my content and that's totally cool but I'm always forthright whenever I get spoiled.

I'm sure the arrogance thing comes from how I'll respond to fan theories sometimes or when I'm staunchly defending/railing against a story point that I feel strongly about. I never want to come across that way and I've gotten better at catching myself doing it but sometimes my initial visceral reaction to something on a live stream may not be people's cup of tea, lol

As for the clicks thing that I've seen comes up in this thread a lot about me and so many of my peers, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
We're ALWAYS thinking about clicks and trying to drive clicks. That's how you grow! Even the OP YouTubers that you would think would never make a video for clicks are doing it for clicks. In fact, they're usually the worst offenders, haha.

Appreciate you watching my content and liking my songs! NAKAMA! :)
As someone who has seen your videos since 2015, while there was a short period of time that you did came off as a little bit arrogant.

I do not think you are like that anymore and imo you have improved, I also really do like that you do your live reaction/reviews as a stream instead of as a individual video that you used to do in the past.

Finally as someone who is a Nintendo fan, I do enjoy your Nintendo Direct reactions and your Smash Bros reactions are some of the best.

Do keep up the good work.

I do have a question that I hope you can answer for me, I never played Xenoblade Chronicles and it's a game that I've been wanting to play for a long time.

I've been thinking of getting Xenoblade Chronicles 2, but do I have to play the first Xenoblade Chronicles to know some stuff or can I just jump straight into the second one without having to play the first one?

Last edited:
I find @RogersBase , Tekking 101 & King of Lightning to be very likeable people (even if they were not doing OP content , i can still love to hear them talk for hours) & primarily watch their reaction & some theory videos. All 3 of them are full of infectious energy & vibrancy almost all the time.

Marco OP theorist is the best OP theorist out there who has a very successful track record of getting his predictions right & also rarely makes videos but whenever he does , he delivers a lot ; pointing out to things that most other ppl missed.

GrandlineReview <- Although i am subscribed to both his OP & HxH channel & used to find him likeable but for quite sometime now he has basically become :-
Too much clickbait title + too much repackaging & filler OP content almost every other day (i mean its a given that will happen if you do too many OP videos...there is only limited content) + low key bashing One Piece without having the ability to go into forming his own arguments for "constructive criticism" & again repackaging other people's arguments when putting forward his points aimed at criticizing the series & also he lacks the ability to get deeper insight into plot elements other than the surface level talk that everyone else is doing.
So his likeability has fallen a lot in my book.

Mr Morj <- When it comes to theory predictions , Morj has a mixed record. He was right about Zoro getting CoC in wano , wrong about luffy fighting jack . But as far as One Piece analysis , Character & theme analysis goes , he is the undisputed GOAT , consistently reviewing the entire story at a level even above Merphy & Daniel (who would be my 2nd & 3rd best arc reviewers).

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Even tho Tekking videos are pretty long, that guy has immense knowledge about the series. He’s a beast when it comes to speculations and theories. I think he took some high level one piece quiz where he scored an A. He remembers the minute of the minute details and that’s how vast his knowledge is.

Also dude has finally got a new studio setup! Way to go boi :sweat:

Can't stand any youtuber. I occasionaly watch a video or other but doesn't follow any. All garbage.

I got surprised seen a live conversation where Brago talks bad about WCI but I don't remember he saying bad things in any of his video about it. Specially Luffy vs Katakuri fight.
That same live I heard that guy called Dryzzt(I guess don't remember that name correctly) spitting facts about a lot of problems of One Piece.

I've been thinking of getting Xenoblade Chronicles 2, but do I have to play the first Xenoblade Chronicles to know some stuff or can I just jump straight into the second one without having to play the first one?
You can play XB2 without having played XB1 but I encourage you to go back and play it afterwards!