Powers & Abilities Whitebeard taught AdCoC to Akainu..

This is by far the most absurd theory I have ever read, lol.
No way Akainu learnt anything from Whitebeard, this man was an Admiral, lol.

You can't be a Vice Admiral without being able to use Haki.
An Admiral would surely at least have unlocked pretty much all forms of Haki and sharpened them to the highest level to remotely be considered an Admiral or Candidate.

Either the OP is a troll or.... I'll leave it at that and just use the block button, I can't read such absurdity lol.

Even if we gave this to you, you would have gone on to theorize that BB unlocked ACoC then and there.
That makes zero sense.. I literally said i was wrong when i looked at that panel..

Rayleigh is a swordsman and has at least normal Conqueror's, and almost certainly AdCoC as well.

And Zoro almost certainly does have AdCoC... his "killing intent".
Rayleigh being a Swordsman doesn't change the fact that AdCoC is not part of Swordsmanship..

Exactly, swordsman or not.. AdCoC is not a Swordsmanship technique, the blades don't connect steel to steel..
Point I was making is that AdCoC is a prerequisite of being a top tier, regardless of whether person is a swordsman or not.

Basically: AdCoC itself is not part of swordsmanship as such, but you simply cannot become World's Strongest Swordsman without having it.