Character Discussion Who’s The Best Written Character Here?

Thoughts?

• Total voters

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
Doflamingo, followed closely by Law.

I don't like Ace but he's overall pretty well-written and the conclusion to his story was good so I'd say he's #3.

WB didn't get a ton of focus but he's a good char w/ a solid story. #4 for me.

Sanji's #5. His writing's often considered good and I'm not sure why. It's true Oda focused on him a lot, extended his backstory and all, but the content's more important than the volume and I just think Oda's been doin a poor job w/ him since the timeskip. He became a caricature of himself and I didn't enjoy his backstory, which could have been better handled imo. Wasted potential.

Robin would be higher on the list if it wasn't for her post-TS representation. Oda completely neglected her after EL and she's barely relevant now.

Doflamingo, followed closely by Law.

I don't like Ace but he's overall pretty well-written and the conclusion to his story was good so I'd say he's #3.

WB didn't get a ton of focus but he's a good char w/ a solid story. #4 for me.

Sanji's #5. His writing's often considered good and I'm not sure why. It's true Oda focused on him a lot, extended his backstory and all, but the content's more important than the volume and I just think Oda's been doin a poor job w/ him since the timeskip. He became a caricature of himself and I didn't enjoy his backstory, which could have been better handled imo. Wasted potential.

Robin would be higher on the list if it wasn't for her post-TS representation. Oda completely neglected her after EL and she's barely relevant now.
So glad that more people see through the veil that is Sanji's depth and characterization in WCI. That "nice" shit Oda was pushing in WCI was both unnecessary and contrived as we know Sanji isn't a nice guy at all. This is the same dude that had the MJ "Fuck dem kids" energy in Punk Hazard.

On topic , Doffy has to be the top of the list, though Oda in his usual ways fumbled even that.

Robin and Doflamingo are the ones. I voted for Robin. She had more development.

She went from villain to nakama back to antagonist again and then she was rescued and set herself as nakama for life...

After that we didn't had much of her but that alone is above everyone else.

Law also has a good development.

Sadly it pains me to say it, Doflamingo. BUT if we remove the gags, it's Sanji.

Whitebeard isn't even top 20
Ace isn't even top 30
Law could be argued top 20
Robin ehhhh

Assuming this is about actual character writing and not just characters you enjoy or like more.