Character Discussion Who’s The Most Annoying Among the 4 Females

Who’s the Most Annoying ?

• Total voters
crying is actually annoying, but pretending to be someone else is more annoying, so I guess Yamato is the most annoying among them. however I still hope she will have a development in her character, and acknowledge herself to be Yamato and not Oden, if that happens then she will be one of the best girls and will be ready to join the crew.

Yamato clears. This really puts things into perspective too cause back in Dressrosa the fanbase would swear you couldn't create a more annoying character if you tried. And yet here we are.

Oda is really good at this.
At least Yamato is strong, Rebecca doesn't have such a luxury.
Almost all of them are kind of obnoxious, but Pudding just acted like a bitch out of insecurity, it was all a facade.

Yamato by far. I find extreme fangirls annoying enough already, but that stupid and cringeworthy "I am Oden" mantra, especially for a character that doesn't deserve to be worshipped at all, takes the cake.
I get this but tbf it's Oda’s fault he couldn't stay off Oden's dick.
Shirahoshi actually amused me once with the “You’re not my type” joke, so that leaves Yamato as the most annoying with no redeeming quality.
What about Rebecca? Basically everything about her is shit.
Oda had to literally give her a more revealing outfit than most of the stuff Nami wears. Let that sink in.
A 16 year old with an outfit even worse than Nami's.

I get this but tbf it's Oda’s fault he couldn't stay off Oden's dick.

What about Rebecca? Basically everything about her is shit.
Oda had to literally give her a more revealing outfit than most of the stuff Nami wears. Let that sink in.
A 16 year old with an outfit even worse than Nami's.
Rebecca is Kyros’ daughter, so she at least contributes to his character, making him one of the best dads in OP.

Tashigi is the most annoying in the entire series to me, but out of these four Rebecca is the worst. Everything that was kind of cool about her was just a front, she didnt manage to achieve a single thing by herself and in the end she was merely there to make Kyros be this super cool dad, even though she is a 16 yo woman(Luffy was just 1 year older when he became a fucking captain), she did so little while still being one of the main characters of the arc. But its not surprising to see Yamato in the lead since people still get triggered over her Odentism :okay:

Tashigi is the most annoying in the entire series to me, but out of these four Rebecca is the worst. Everything that was kind of cool about her was just a front, she didnt manage to achieve a single thing by herself and in the end she was merely there to make Kyros be this super cool dad, even though she is a 16 yo woman(Luffy was just 1 year older when he became a fucking captain), she did so little while still being one of the main characters of the arc. But its not surprising to see Yamato in the lead since people still get triggered over her Odentism :okay:
What did Tashigi do?

-Challenges Zoro
-Loses and complains about sexism
-Challenges Robin
-Loses and cries
-Challenges Monet
-Has to be saved by Zoro and complains about sexism again
:lusalty: she has both the dream and the opportunity to become what Kuina dreamed of, maybe even become Zoro's rival, she could be a genuine good example of "girl powa" in shounen manga, but she fumbles every.single.time and then bitches and cries about it

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
-Challenges Zoro
-Loses and complains about sexism
-Challenges Robin
-Loses and cries
-Challenges Monet
-Has to be saved by Zoro and complains about sexism again
:lusalty: she has both the dream and the opportunity to become what Kuina dreamed of, maybe even become Zoro's rival, she could be a genuine good example of "girl powa" in shounen manga, but she fumbles every.single.time and then bitches and cries about it
Tashigi is proof Kuina was right lmfao. Oda is hilarious.

Yamato. Being strong doesn't excuse her atrocious character.

The Oden cosplay was so bad that I thought it might eventually lead to some plot about her realizing she's her own person, but nah. Retardation till the very end.

Shirahoshi or Rebecca is second.
Crybaby was too annoying in FMI but I guess it's somewhat understandable since she's like 15 and had a madman throw weapons at her constantly for years.
Rebecca could've been all right if the fanservice was toned down, TF is her dress?