General & Others Who’s the most disappointing Supernova post TS?

The most disappointing Supernova post TS

• Total voters
Dissapointing

the most dissapointing , I think Kidd . i bet he has way more fans compared to Apoo/Bege/Bonney/Hawkins/Killer/X Drake , which means he would have had way more expectations compared to them , but he has taken several Ls already

Though , he did receive hype as well . like having Conqueror , and injuring one of BM's Commanders ( Snack ? )

Killer also has been dissapointing so far . eating a SMILE DF really shitted on him which gave him that awkward faa faa faa laugh but i think he'll beat Page One later . also was down after 1 attack from Zoro . captured off panel ( with Kidd ) by fodders

Bonney entered New World , and was straight up captured by Blackbeard and then Marines . and then in Reverie we don't know what she accomplished other than getting out of the CDs' grip

Apoo . he has been sidelined so far compared to Drake and especially Hawkins , though he is the one Worst Gen that most people don't care about ( actually he is the most hated one )

Bege , his plan failed in WCI . though he was planning against an Emperor

from combat perspective though , he wasn't really impressive since he has nothing but a gun in base , and in Big Father he seems immobile

Drake . personally i'm a bit dissapointed with Drake because he is the one Worst Gen that i care about , but he didn't really accomplish anything so far

he just dominated Base Sanji for a bit and , and beaten 5 unknown Amigasa Village Samurais . he was overshadowed by Hawkins overall .

though , he received some hype and portrayal ( SWORD Captain , with Coby in it , and one of Flying 6 )

also at least he wasn't used for RS Sanji's hypetool like Page One was .

hopefully he'll be the one F6 who will capture Yamato . maybe he will even call Marines to enter Wano through that secret port as well
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Not dissapointing

Hawkins - not dissapointing since he was really active in a previous act . he injured Zoro , and clashed with Law in close distance . overshadowed Drake . captured Law

he also wasn't used as hypetool for RS Sanji

admitting inferiority to Law isn't bad since Law is already known as top 3 Supernova .

he only went down because Drake freed Law , who knows maybe Drake attacked him as well . he didn't know that Drake was actually a Marine who would eventually turn against Beasts Pirates ( well how was he supposed to know )

Law - he got Warlord title . defeated the strongest opponent in PH ( Vergo > Caesar )

defeated Smoker as well . took down Doflamingo ( a YC2/3 lvl Warlord ) with Luffy . Hawkins implied inferiority to him . now it looks like he is going to be one of top 3 Supernovas in this Onigashima raid
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit - Drake beaten Caribou and Scotch as well . though both were fodders compared to him

and Hawkins implied Kidd and Killer fought Kaido for a bit . i guess that's a plus point for them

Last edited:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Drake somehow not getting called a snitch despite being the biggest snitch of the Supernova and sitting at 0 votes despite not doing anything.
Drake is like the least hated One Piece character of all time. Fanbases are sitting there throwing shit on each others SN faves, while Drake is just in the background chilling. And it's not because a lack of popularity either, he has a following, which makes it even more impressive.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Drake is like the least hated One Piece character of all time. Fanbases are sitting there throwing shit on each others SN faves, while Drake is just in the background chilling. And it's not because a lack of popularity either, he has a following, which makes it even more impressive.
It's surprising, because Drake has a weakness for women like Sanji, is worse than Apoo when it comes to being a snitch, and has done less than Bonney as a Supernova. Could be his design or maybe they respect his Marine status. I'm not complaining lmao.

Definitely not Law and not Bege

Law:
- has that portrayal of defeating Luffy's long term enemy, Smoker in 1 vs 1, without much injury
- cut sea stone
- one shotted Vergo

Bege:
- Big Father
- has that portrayal of a good mafia boss, not leaving his underlings or allies behind even when they are screwed

Most dissapointing is Zoro's endurance and Oda's shitty brain for coming with that inconsistency.
Forget that he endured 2 of Mihawk's attack in East Blue, forget Arlong's praise about his endurance, forget event in Thriller Bark, let's make nerfed Killer KOed him.. for reasons!!

Law and Bege shouldn’t be on the list imo. Law had some great moments, and while he may not have gotten as many feats power-wise, Bege was still a legend in WCI. As for the others...
Drake: hasn’t had much time to shine yet, but the chapter where he was revealed to be an undercover Marine was great.
Hawkins: he had some good moments like fighting Law and Zoro, but right now, things don’t look too good for him.
Apoo: idk what the consensus is, but I’m not particularly bothered by him being an agent of Kaido’s all along. Hasn’t gotten much of a chance to do anything, so will wait until we see more.
Bonney: I expect nothing from her.
Kid and Killer: :laughmoji: