General & Others Who’s the most disappointing Supernova post TS?

The most disappointing Supernova post TS

• Total voters
Not sure if I was ever really disappointed with any of them, but I guess the nearest I got was with Kidd and Hawkins, but even then I could just rationalize it.

I think Kidd is supposed to be a dark mirror to Luffy in some ways. His losses stem from his recklessness, bad luck, and destructive tendencies. Whereas Luffy is more friendly, has good luck, and despite his own haphazard style, always makes allies whenever he can. Kidd could turn his fortunes around later on in the story. So for him, it's a waiting game.

Hawkins disappoints me purely by his personality. Kidd and Killer tried to resist Kaido while he quickly surrendered while hoping for the best outcome. It annoyed me since it ended badly for him despite that, but that's just the way Hawkins is, so I can't really fault him for his choices.

Killer is just, eh. He fell on a string of really bad luck and became a basket-case. I do appreciate his crew trying to rescue him out of it if anything.

Bonney, Urouge, and Drake I'm neutral on since they haven't had much spotlight yet.

Apoo's annoying, but not disappointing (not yet anyway).

Law and Bege are both well rounded characters at this point, so no complaints.

Kidd has been very disappointing post time-skip as someone who was meant to be rival with Luffy...

Post automatically merged:

it's kinda off topic... but design-wise, i've been dissapointed with all supernovas post time-skip designs (except luffy, zoro, law)
who agree with me that their pre time-skip design was better??

Last edited:
Comparing them all:

Eustass Kidd - fights Kaido, loses (but did better than Luffy), smashes Apoo, directly challenges and attacks Linlins ships
Monkey D. Luffy - defeated Katakuri so definitely not him
Basil Hawkins - Made Zoro look like a pussy, but has been completely useless otherwise
X Drake - by being a Tobbi Roppo he's automatically less shit than Apoo and Hawkins
Trafalgar D. Water Law - Amazing feats in PH - strong performance in DR against Doffy but disappointing based on his hype
Scratchmen Apoo - Backstabbed Kidd, has some good combat feats as of last chapter
Killer - showed us how pathetic Zoro's durability is post-skip
Jewelry Bonney - hasn't really done much in terms of impressive, but she was involved at Reverie so big game player
Capone Bege - decent feats in WCI, crushing Oven
Roronoa Zoro - good feats in DR, but based on his fight with Killer his durability is worse than pre-skip - Very disappointing
Urouge - what has he even done post-skip?

It's down to Urouge because he's been the least relevant, Zoro because he's 10x shitter than he was pre-skip i.e. fight with Kamazou, helpless against bird cage etc. or Law because Law received arguably the most hype and is somewhere between 3rd and 6th strongest of the lot

Hawkins is the worst of course.
Bonney too but at least we have some hope about her operation with Revos and the fact he escaped somehow from Akainu/Prison.
Urogue for sure is disapointing. Hard time against Snack and not beating Cracker? Really?
X-Drake having hard time against Apoo when Zoro is helping him...

Apoo to me did great when he knocked out Luffy and made both him and Zoro ran away. He got wasted after that but I still have hopes for him.
Kid will do something soon so I still think he can compesate.
Law got bad after Punk Hazard but as Kid he will do something soon.
Post automatically merged:

Monkey D. Luffy - defeated Katakuri so definitely not him
HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Can't take you serious.

BTW, how the hell Kid lost better than Luffy to Kaido?

almost all ....
but to be honest they are "Hero Of Another Story" so we never know them before they cross path with Straw hats and that the main reason lots of people feel they are fake hype or disappointing ....
if only they have more develop especially hawkins,apoo n kidd at least like bege maybe the raid will be better ....