Who among the non-canon characters would you like to see in the next Super stories ?

While I don't really want to see him in canon I know that many would love to see Cumber in canon, since he was one if not the leader and/or most powerful evil Saiyans on Planet Sadala and have an obvious connection with Yamoshi the original Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan God.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
  1. Bojack + The Galaxy soldiers
  2. Cooler
  3. Janemba
  4. Baby
Bojack and the Herans could be really cool counterparts to Super Saiyans with their transformation and history as antagonists to the kais. Just give them a modest power boost and they’ll be good.

Cooler idk how you’d rework to make him viable but he’d give us more Frieza backstory so I’m all for him.

Janemba just for design/powers. You can do anything with him.

Baby as a tuffle survivor to give more context and story to the saiyans would be great. Just polish the mistakes from GT and he’s good really.
Yeah I’m still saying Bojack and the Herans. More enemies that can’t regenerate and don’t possess unusual powers—just a good counterpart to the Saiyans as a race.

SSJ4 and even wanted SSJ5
made xicor canon please.

I like baby stroyline .

Shadow dragon is best final villain for dragon ball series.
Omega shenron should be strongest villain as final villain for Goku and friend to defeat it.